Finding the Artists [joining]
Rory thought that it was flattering but rather funny that she thought he was the leader. So he started to chuckle a bit. ”Lassie, as much as I’d love ta accept ye, I can nae. I’m not the leader. I’m just a simple member.” He smiled gently. ”However, if ye want, we can call fer the leader, Skye?” He waited for her OK.

He looked at her and tried to see what questions would be good to ask her. ”’Ow ‘bout ye tell me a wee bit ‘bout yerself? Where are ye from, what can ye do, that sort o’ thing.” He really was new at this whole greeting newcomers thing and hoped that he was doing it right. He mentally shook his head to clear it.

He perked up. ”I cin tell ye about meself. I’m an Irishman, I ‘ave a niece, and I cin sing an’ play the mandolin. I’ve been ‘ere about a month or so an’ ‘ave reached the second tier o’ me rank.” He considered what else to talk about. ”What brought ye here ta ‘Souls? I came ta give me an’ me niece a safe place ta stay.” Rory wagged his tail as stood waiting for her answer.

Messages In This Thread