Finding the Artists [joining]
Rory saw her embarrassment and smiled widely at her. ”I suppose I should ‘ave expected it since I did greet ye. Bu’ ‘tis all right.” He listened to her story and thought that she would be a good member. But that wasn’t for him to decide. ”So yer from up north, eh?” He stored that bit of information away for later.

At her talking to much, he shook his head in amusement. ”Nay, yer fine, lass. Though I do wonder what made them think that we’re artistic?” The last part was said with great amusement. He knew exactly why others thought that they were artistic. They are artistic. But he was happy that people were spreading the word about CdA.

He nodded at getting a leader. He sent out a howl for Skye to come to the border. He then turned back to Leigha. ”What kind of entertainin’ cin ye do, lass?” He was curious what she could do. He considered that they could do duets together. That would be fun. He nodded to himself. But he realized that she might find that odd. ”That’s a reason that a great many people leave home.”

Messages In This Thread