Finding the Artists [joining]
Rory grinned at her excitement of the simple act of calling for the leader. She seemed easy enough to please. And he had to admit if he didn’t have a girlfriend, he would her extremely attractive. She was nice but he was a woman man and he had found his woman. So he just grinned happily.

His eyes lit up at her being a good singer. ”Splendid! We cin do duets, if ye would like?” He was really excited about the prospect of having someone to sing with. About her respecting everything, he nodded. ”We’re a fairly laid-back pack. We try nae ta ruffle each other’s feathers, so ta speak, an’ try ta stay neutral in our dealin’s wi’ other packs.” They need to if they wanted to do a lot of trading.

He wondered about the flash of a smile but mentally shrugged it off. ”Now, do nae worry. I’m sure that once Skye comes, she’ll accept ye inta the pack.” He was confident that Leigha would be accepted. Though he needed to ask her something. ”’Ave ye done anything bad like purposefully kill anyone, or the like? I just need ta make sure I’m nae lettin’ in a murderous rapist.” He didn’t think she was but one could never tell.

Messages In This Thread