Finding the Artists [joining]
His ears flattened slightly as she was obviously shocked. ”Sorry. I did nae mean ta shock ye. Its just important ta know what kind o’ members we might be havin’.” He truly was sorry for asking that question of her. But it was necessary for his packs safety. He smiled at her. ”I’d nae ‘urt a soul again if cin ‘elp it.” He was a little ashamed about what he did but knew that there wasn’t much he could do to reverse it.

But the topic of conversation turned to lighter subjects as she accepted his proposal. ”Grand!” But he did need to warn her about him not being single. ”Though, I’ll need to make sure me girlfriend cin take care of me niece whenever we decide to practice.” She hoped that she would still be friends with him. ”Do you ‘ave a sweetheart where ye came from?” He hoped that it wasn’t a bad question.

He wondered where Skye was. Not that he found Leigha boring. He just rather wanted to go home to Mya and the wee ones. But he would stay as long as he was needed. ”I’m rather runnin’ out o’ things ta talk ‘bout. Do ye ‘ave any questions ‘bout me o’ the pack?”

Messages In This Thread