Finding the Artists [joining]
Rory nodded at her answer to his question. And he was glad that she appreciated him telling her that he was taken. At being good friends, he grinned and said, ”So do I, lass, so do I. Plus, I’m sure that ye cin find the right fella, o’ lass if ye ‘appen ta go that way, eventually.” He would have continued her questioning but then his leader came and took over. He gave her sweeping and a bit overly dramatic bow and said, ”Miss Skye.”

He listened to Leigha’s answer and hoped that she would be accepted. He wasn’t sure if he was needed or not so he stayed while silently asking Skye if he should go or not. But he did pipe up. ”She seems like a good sort. She’s never murdered anybody or done anything else o’ that sort an’ she does nae plan on doing so.”

Rory was very good at reading people and very protective, so if there were someone who wanted to harm his pack, he would try and run them off. But he saw no need to run Leigha off. He in fact liked her, not romantically since he was madly in love with Mya. He smiled happily at the thought of Mya.

Messages In This Thread