When you're gone [LEADER NEEDED]
[html]
To clear up any confusion, I'm joining now, because I want a big thread and by the time at least June 5 rolls around, it should still be going or complete. (: Open to anybody related to Mag's.

Character Name: Magdalena de Sadira

Character Birthdate: October 31, 2006

Whether he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Your e-mail: friendsie_forever@hotmail.com

How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've been a member for forever. (:

The downpour was totally expected. It was obvious it was going to rain due to the fact that the clouds overhead were grey and making the day almost feel like night. Magdalena tried so hard to ignore the rain, but instead she took several stops and it making it harder for her to get down to where she was arriving at. The girl knew that her mother was not expecting her, and no other family member was. However, she was surprising even herself that she was in the middle of the soaking wet day, venturing off to come back to home. Of course this was never her original home, but this is where home ended up to be. After the fire, she didn't know where she was, and in fact she was with Firefly, who happened to leave Mag's side due to her sudden love interest. She wanted to whine and whimper, but she couldn't because it would go to show that she was trying to be weak, something she definitely not was and something she picked up from her mother. Mag hadn't seen Iskata in a very long time, it was starting to feel like eternity, especially the way the rain started to pick up for the moment.

Blue eyes searched around, there was nothing. Although, the fainest scent was being drawn to her nose, smelling of wolf, but she knew that soon all the smells would be wiped out from the rain very shortly. Starting to run, she ran and ran until she couldn't feel he paws anymore. She looked around, in search of someone. "Hello?" a voice, her voice, echoed off into the day, the sound of rain covering almost every sign that she was even there. This was not a way to get lost, but familiar scents of various old members from her family, from all the other packs that once filled the old lands.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread