I want my life
[html]

The optime atop the horse was not the timid and mild mannered wolf that Cypress knew Alder to be. Never had he seen his masked brother like this. Full of anger and his hackles bristling as he slid from the back of the massive horse. It took not even a second for the words his brother bellowed to strip away every shred of hope that Cypress had managed to gather and cling to as Alder’s words hit him like a tidal wave. The feelings of contentment and happiness at being home fled his chest and left him empty and hollow as dark ears pressed back. It was fear and grief for their mother that he felt first. ”I know.” He said rather calmly when compared to Alder’s own tone. The sorrow showed plan on his face, but lacked the shock of unknowing. He had hoped for the best and put his faith behind that. As much as he didn’t want to admit it he had known she might be home, but he would not give up hope that she would still return to them and he refused to consider the possibility that their mother could perish at the hands of the AniWayans.

”Me? You have some nerve brother. I went to visit Father. I thought maybe he could help..why? What’s it to you?” Cypress was not immune to his brother’s anger and it ignited his own. It was the way Alder voiced the question, the way he looked at him, Cypress felt as if his brother was blaming him for this. As if he had just allowed to happened and cared nothing for Anu and what might happen to her. ”What about you, huh?” he growled, lips pulled back to reveal the ivory beneath. “Where were you the night of the raid? When they took her from us. Huh? Where were you then? Sleeping safe and sound in your bed I’d imagine as I watched her big dragged a way by some brute!” He had tried. He had tried to get to her, to help her, but it had been chaos and he had not been able to reach her. Just talking of that night brought visions of it before his eyes and grief once again overshadowed his anger. He had failed her, but Alder was no better for it.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfdfd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4c; }
.cypfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fdfdfd; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c4c; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread