Break It In
[html]

Yeah life really sucks sometimes, we can’t control it, but we can influence it though. I’m not trying to preach dude. On another note, I’ll

end this thread here. I can guarantee that I’ll hit you up for another thread in the future. Smile

Speaking of tussling with the overly large chocolate colored male made the Zepar really excited. Just the thought of it seemed increase his blood

pressure to the point that he could hear it in his head. Mido knew that in the future when they did go at it, Venom’s size would prove to be challenging for

him. Turning his attention to the black and white Furcas, venom had gone over to prep one of the horses for riding before she responded to his question.

The girl spoke about a male by the name of Viking, guess he wasn’t much of a talker and at that she thought he didn’t know much English either. The

multicolored male knew no language other than English, the last thing the new guy needed was a hard time understanding somebody; so dealing with Viking would

be a terrible idea.

She mentioned another male called Alaki, noting that he was a Marbas. He didn’t know what level a Marbas was; he just made the assumption that this Alaki

was well experienced. Before she continued to speak about the male she offered to show him the hallway of dens, but he knew what she was talking about.

Panda seemed to hold a cautious uncertain tone as she explained. She didn’t know his personality and said he may not be the friendly type. Mido had dealt

with his fair share of unfriendly characters in his time. Being unfriendly upfront never really says much about them as an individual. The woman wished him

luck either way. ”Thanks Panda, I’ll remember that name. I’ll be seeing you in the future Venom.” He said as he smiled to them. He raised his hand

in the air saying good bye as he turned around to leave the entrance near the horses.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread