Dis[A]ppointed [W]ith Oblivion
[html]

Soran was concerned for Deuce, she knew the trouble that Lucifer had caused her in the past, knew that pain and suffering her had caused both her and her sons, she could not bear the idea that she still loved him after all this time. The sable female did not know why but she was still jealous, after all of these years, after another litter and another mate for both herself and Deuce, for some reason the idea that the deceased male still held her heart made the fires of rage burn even more harshly in the pit of her stomach. She had always been jealous, and Lucifer seemed to have been jealous of her as well, they had never been close and soon they had been enemies of a sort, not being able to stand to be in one another's presence for any length of time, he had once even tried to attack her with a knife when he had been in a drunken state; that was when Soran had really began to hate him, knowing that this violent brute held the female she loved's heart and was abusing such a gift. She would have never treated her former mate like that, she would have worshipped the pale woman with the bicoloured eyes. She had always loved Deuce and no matter what happened between them now, whether or not they allowed themselves to try again, she was certain that she always would. As the pale female spoke she nodded her dark head, glad to hear that she was not fooled, that time had not glossed over all of the atrocities that the male had committed in his time within the lands, his time with Deuce. The ebony Patrician's jade gaze moved to the pale male that stood with them, she knew that he did not care for his father at all, he probably felt the same as she did, almost pleased that he had died, he had known about the pain that he had caused, he had been the one to tell the sable female about Lucifer always beating up Noah after all. She gave a slight sigh and reached for the pale male's hand as well, as his mother had done, she smiled at him, trying to comfort him, even though the pallid male hated his father, he was still his father after all. She gave Deuce's hand another squeeze, looking at her and giving her a slight smile.
I understand Deuce, if you need to talk to me I cannot guarentee that I shall be upset about his death, but I do understand how the death of a loved one can hurt. She said, it was the closest that she had ever come to being nice about the ebony male, she doubted that she would have been able to muster any kind words about him, even something as simple as "he had nice fur I suppose."

Soon the subject changed to much happier and brighter things, Tal's new mateship. The jet patrician could not deny that it was completely wonderful, she was overjoyed for the pallid male, they all needed some good news, what with the current turmoil within the pack lands, she gave Deuce's hand another squeeze as she asked when the pair of them would be allowed to meet the male's new mate. She had asked as if the pair were once again a couple, it was wonderful, although the sable female's heart was still torn in two, she was still confused over what to do, whether to allow a new love to blossom or fall back into the mateship that had once made her so happy. She did feel that Deuce and herself had never really had a chance, they had not had their full time together, they had missed out on so much, fate dragging them apart, perhaps if they tried again they might be able to have the experiences that they had missed out on, be able to have the love that they had meant to have all that time ago, it was true that their hearts belonged to one another, perhaps they always would, perhaps it was time to give their feelings a chance. The sable female did not know though, it was so strange to her, the idea that she had not been looking for love, avoiding it in fact and two females had both come into her life and brought these feelings to light once again. She listened as the male spoke, suggesting that they might have a party to celebrate their mateship, the female's jet tail began to wag as she looked up him.
That sounds delightful Tal, when are you thinking of holding the celebration? I am sure that Savina would not mind us leaving the pack for a short while to come and celebrate with you. What is her name? How long have you known her? There are many unanswered questions here my boy. The sable Aatte woman said, chuckling slightly again, smiling up at the male that in another world might have been her son, he still could be she supposed, it she once again opened her heart to the pale female next to her. She ached to have the female back in her life once again, to be mated to her, to be able to love her as they had meant to do from the start. But she was cautious, she did not want to hurt Charm, or have herself hurt, only time would tell she supposed.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 923
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread