past the outfield
She smiled sadly at the words he said, the small similarities between the two, no matter how small did seem to bring then closer, though two souls sitting around a bonfire in the beach couldn't really get too much closer. Those fireside chats always seemed to pop up whenever there was a fire no matter if you wanted one or not. Turning to look out at the sea her eyes glittered with the firelight's reflection as she spoke softly. "It's alright if you can't remember, it will come back with time.."Turning back to the flames she smiled, remembering the time it too for her memories to return, though she always did wonder how long it could take without the help she'd had. Stirring the flames up with a stick she sat and stared into the fire, silent as she wondered where her lost mate was now.

Jolted from her thoughts by the question the hybrid had thrown out she gazed up over the flames at him and shook her head. She'd never had her childhood lost, but memories of her children and even their own childhood as well. "No, not my childhood, but my children's. I didn't even know who I was.. who they were.. I was lost and confused for a long time." shaking her head as the sadness poured into her eyes she sighed and tried to bury those mistakes back in her past. The fire crackled between them merrily as though their pains didn't exist.

She looked back to the male before her as the bright flames cracked happily between them. She leaned back and picked at the log she'd perched herself upon as she spoke up. "Things do get better after a while, if you can't remember your past don't think about it.. concentrate on the future." she flicked a stray spat of sand off her knee as she fed another log to the fire.

Messages In This Thread