If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
[html]
Just to remind ya, I have a thread with zero's Barrett, some romantic crap is happening, but I can tell it isn't going to bloom into a love thing XD and the way that it is dated, all that happened before this. So Sam is not cheating.

Samantha laughed softly as he pulled her close. She could never remember being this happy. She didn't mind the way that he held her close and had an arm against her waist. So this was what it felt like to care about someone. Sam's otter crawled between the pair, obviously jealous. Sam giggled and held her pet close. "Ah Lua, don't feel jealous. It's alright." she stroked Lua's smooth fur gently and listened to Rain. "I'm not sure how to say this, but I may find it hard to give up Ichika. I will in the future as we get closer."She sighed and watched Rain. He seemed happy now. And it made the girl feel happy to make him happy. She heard a small sound come from Lua, she glanced over to see Lua sniffing Rain's mink. Lua was already larger and was watching the mink curiously. It felt so nice to be so close to someone. She rested her head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Listening to his breath.

Sam watched the colors of early morning fade away to a light blue. She couldn't let this moment go away, Sam licked his cheek silently, she would do anything to express her affection to Rain. She kept an eye on Lua, but it was hard to take her eyes away from Rain. She felt genuinely happy. She closed her eyes, thinking on what this could turn into. If it was possible to feel this happy again. It was expected, she was elated. She just met Rain, but this strangely felt right.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread