Align my heart, my body, my mind
[html]
Angry table til Mati calms him down Wink And backdated a bit probably? To around the time Alder's around?

When the news had trickled down into his ears he had been unable—unwilling—to believe it. AniWaya had attacked his birth home, and worse, his mother had been captured by the savages and was now held captive. The moment he had learned the news he had burst from the house with uncontrollable rage. Princess had run after him and begged him not to do anything rash, and it was her concerns that were the only rope holding him back from rushing headlong into AniWaya to free his mother. At first his rage was mostly centered on himself, as it often was in the case of ill befalling his family. He should have been there to protect her. Perhaps he had been a fool to not return to Crimson Dreams. He could have kept her safe. No one could have been able to take Anu if her Knightly son had been protecting her.

As time went on however, the anger morphed and redirected itself onto his former home. Why had they not rescued her yet? Were they afraid? Were they even trying? Alder had left some days past and it was no hard task guessing where his masked brother had gone to. It was the most angry he had ever seen the usually quiet and timid male, but even with the rage that burned in the giant's belly, Alder was no fighter. If he went to try and save their mother, he would undoubtedly be caught. Haven, on the other hand, might just stand a chance.

The Seneschal left that day to make his border patrol and acted as he had for all these past days since the news of Anu's captivity had come. Carefully, and without Princess' knowledge, he had transferred bit-by-bit the armor he had into the stables so he could make a quiet escape of the Court lands. Today was the day he would save his mother. Haven saddled Drogon and tied two bags filled with his armor on either side. To don it now would draw suspicion if anyone saw him. The horse and rider left the stables and followed the borders of their pack, but when they reached the westernmost edge they continued on instead of curving back around.

The Aatte had kept their pace fairly leisurely so as not to tire Drogon, but when they reached the borders of his old home the fire of his anger burst hotter in his chest and he edged the stallion up into a canter. He had planned to make a silent pass through the Dreaming lands, but as he thought of how they had not yet saved Anu his muzzle contorted in anger and a mocking howl shot into the air. I am going, it said, I am going to do what you have not.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep45 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca3303; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #5a0b04; }
.freebsep45 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep45 {margin:0 auto; width:495px; background-color:#641b03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/esEBj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #641b03; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#280a01; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep45 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep45 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]l]

Messages In This Thread