Align my heart, my body, my mind
[html]
You can feel free to have Mati know the details of the parley, I'm sure Savina would have told her Smile

Fire seemed to course through his veins as Drogon's hooves beat against the hard ground, making the unmistakable sound of haste. He doubted that any would come to try and stand in his way. First, because with his horse moving so quickly it would take them no time at all to cross the breadth of the lands he had once called home. Most importantly though, who would really try to stand in his way when he was going to do what they apparently refused to? As far as the Knight was concerned, they should have been sending endless missions to the tribe until his mother was recovered and back where she belonged. After everything Anu had done for them all, they should all be working themselves bloody to get her back. They could hold back and not dirty their paws if they wished, but he would no longer stand idly by while the AniWayans did who knows what to the only true parent he had.

In this distance he saw the large form of a secui wolf appear and his eyes narrowed at it. If they thought they would stop him on his mission, they were mistaken. However when the called echoed out across the air to him he paused in his one-track thoughts. It was his sister who had appeared, and he knew he could not simply ride past and ignore her. As he neared her, the Knight pulled hard upon his steed's reins and Drogon came to a halt was a frustrated snort. The horse sensed his rider's impatience and anger and was just as eager to get on with their mission. Jade eyes looked down at his littermate, a hard expression etched upon his face. I'm going to save her Mati. I'm sick of waiting for everyone here to lift a finger to help her. His frustration and anger were evident in his voice, and he obviously was not asking for her permission to go through with his plan.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep45 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca3303; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #5a0b04; }
.freebsep45 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep45 {margin:0 auto; width:495px; background-color:#641b03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/esEBj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #641b03; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#280a01; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep45 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep45 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread