Align my heart, my body, my mind
[html]

Deep violet eyes watched the large horse. She had not always understood the connect between wolves and horses, but she knew that her brother loved this stallion as he did his family. The creatures intimidated her, perhaps by lack of exposure. Yet the woman held strong as the two traveled closer, stopping far before her large form. Haven remained seated on the horse, to Mati's discomfort and spoke down to her perked steady ears. Her hulking shoulders felt the breeze as her fur rose slightly at his hostile tone, and her muscles tinged and pricked from the hard pressed run they had just been put through.

She knew his anger, and understood his frustration. But Mati also understood the circumstances that caused these results of occur. He needed to see the turmoil that ran through Savina at every passing moment, then he would see that they were not simply waiting. It will not solve anything. She told him, voice deep with seriousness. There are too many able fighters. She explained, the few extra breaths easing her initial defensive reaction.

Mati missed her mother. Savina spoke that she was alive and only marred by flesh wounds, but the Church woman was not fooled by the vague description. She feared for their mothers safety and her health, but her mate would not tell her the odds that she may die of infection.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread