Align my heart, my body, my mind
[html]

He expected his sister to understand. To give him words of encouraged. To tell him to bring their mother home to her. The man could expect nothing else, not with the heat that was in his blood. She had to feel the same way, for there was no other way to feel when one's mother was in mortal danger. Haven did not have a mind for strategy, not the way a leader did. If he had been with Savina that day, he would have understood. Haven would have known that the Consul had had no other choice but to retreat empty-handed. The Aatte's ignorance only left him with one option though, and that was to fight for Anu's return. Battle held no fear for him, but what might happen to her if she was not returned to safety soon did.

When Mati denied him though, his anger flared. How can you say that?! he yelled. Drogon neighed in agitation and rose to his hind legs as his front hooves pawed at the empty air. I will ride them down! I will kill them if I have to! We cannot leave her there to rot! Though all his fire was being poured out in front of his sister right now, he was not mad at her. He was angry with Savina, with Crimson Dreams as a whole, and with himself. All the inaction had been eating away at the Knight and he had finally burst.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep45 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca3303; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #5a0b04; }
.freebsep45 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep45 {margin:0 auto; width:495px; background-color:#641b03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/esEBj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #641b03; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#280a01; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep45 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep45 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread