Align my heart, my body, my mind
[html]

Mati could hardly watch as her words broke through the anger. The wall crumbled, but the Church woman felt as if she was crumbling too. It was only when he did not reply that Mati could look at him again, waiting for him to retaliate. But he did not, the truth was more then he could bare. The woman took another step closer. She felt slightly stronger, the rage he had wielded no longer threatening their mothers well being as well as his life. She didn't know what she would have done if he raced off passed her, but she was thankful that she didn't need to find that answer.

There was silence between them, the air's static energy seemed to lower and the tension eased. Mati looked away again, the pressure of the war had taken it's toll on the female. No matter how strong she tried to be, she was far from capable of handling this much pain. She inhaled and with the long heavy exhale she spoke. One wolf can't fix this. We have to do it together. Eyes still did not look up at the Knight. Overpowering AniWaya would take more then what the Dreamers could do. Mati did not know of a plan yet, but they needed to figure one out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread