Align my heart, my body, my mind
[html]

Now that the fire inside him had been temporarily extinguished he felt guilt for yelling at his sibling. This wasn't Mati's fault and he had been wrong to throw his anger out at her. It had been nothing short of a tantrum and he was far too old to be throwing those any more. The Knight knew better. Haven sighed, scratching the back of his neck guiltily as the silence stretched on. Action was the only way he had finally found to cope with all this, and now that had been taken away as well. He felt useless, and to the Aatte there was no worse feeling than that.

She spoke again and Haven looked down at her with jade eyes that could not catch her amethysts. Mati was right...but how? Him alone helping his old pack would not be enough. "Maybe..." he trailed off, thinking for a moment. "Maybe I could talk to Vigilante." Even as he said the words though, the Knight was unsure. Would his King really put the Court at risk to help the neighboring pack? He knew the hybrid was a good man with good morals, but his duty was first and foremost to Cour des Miracles. Getting them involved in a war would not necessarily be the best move for the monarch.

Haven continued to look at his sister, hoping she would look back at him. "I'm sorry Mati."

<style type="text/css">
.hallelujahsad b {font-weight:bold; color:#87ACD9; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #365C90; }
.hallelujahsad-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.hallelujahsad p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hallelujahsad {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5087C7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... elujah.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #43639A; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#19324A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.hallelujahsad-line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #43639A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread