Exploration of the Manor
(no not really, and i must apologise if its shorter then usual for awhile, i lost my glasses on the 20th and still waiting on my new ones)

Kota held his hand out towards her but knew by instinct that no bones were broken; just hurt really bad. The skin under the fine and soft fur of the back of his hand bled with small cuts from his aggression on the defencless tree and the nerves were already starting to go numb from the throbbing pain. The black male finally gained control over his anger while he listend to the females tale and now he stood still boiling with rage but at least not showing it. In the depths of his mind he wondered if he would be welcomed on the battlefeild with his packmates or be shown off due to being such a new member, he wanted to fight and if he might use his mind to outsmart the lackies he could possibly get to the leader; for it was in his experience that the bigger and stronger they are....they dumber they are. Kota winced lightly at her attentions to his hand and felt his face flush under his fur, she is a rather beautiful female and now that he really looked he found it hard to believe that he hadn't noticed before. Poor Kota had never been good around beautiful females -often times making himself look like a fool- and he would most of the time avoid them all together to save his dignity.

The male looks away from her and turns his attention to a pinecone that he suddenly found to be extremly interesting. His tail waging beneath his cloak which made the cloth move a bit akwardly "thanks..." he mutters silently. Having met only two packmates so far he felt surprisingly welcomed and at home and liked that feeling very much so yet he couldn't help but wonder if the rest would be as welcoming as Savina or Soran. He liked Soran; she was nice to him and he could tell she has a kind heart that just loves making friends...at least he hoped.

WC: 332

Messages In This Thread