Exploration of the Manor
[html]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnai ... mbnail.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: black
; text-align: justify;">
[/html]
OOC: sorry i haven't posted in awhile, with both the holidays and the fact that i lost the link for awhile its been hectic and i just found the link lastnight

Kota watched the female as she spoke of how it must have been for him and he only nodded before turning his gaze to the ground before them, it had indeed been a very bad experience for him and for weeks after he had healed he had refused to leave the den. When she spoke of knowing what he meant he wondered what had happend to her but he decided that may be a subject better left alone for now for he didn't know if she was willing to be as open as he had been. A smile spread over his maw when she confirmed that there were females of his age in the pack then he laughed at her question "actually yes...i want a mate and a family of my own" he gives her a rather crooked smile.

The dark male looked back at her when she spoke of her family and found it rather hard to believe that this beautiful female could possibly be old enough to have great grandchildren already. His smile faded when she asked about siblings "i'm not sure...i mean i did when the pack broke apart but i don't know if they are still alive any longer" he looked back at her again. Wanting to change the subject he spoke again of the females "would you happen to know one?...maybe introduce me?" he sounded hopefull, maybe he was shy around females? maybe he just didn't know how to start up a conversation with one.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread