ask me over and over
Deuce looked up, giving the calico female a soft smile. There was something familiar about her, and yet she was a stranger. The once leader wasn't the kind to turn her back on a friendly face, though, so she answered the female. "Not so much lonely as I am feeling pensive. I'm Deuce. Pleasure to meet you, miss." She studied the female with a warm smile, her posture easy and relaxed. Her tail wagged slightly behind her, an absent reaction to meeting a new face. She had missed being around other wolves. Yes, she missed her daughter Sora, but the young female was in good hands.

In her heart of hearts, she hoped and wished for Sora and Budha to show up here. It would be a lovely surprise to have her daughter and her friend join her. She re-focused on the calico female with the violet eyes, cocking her head slightly. "I feel like I know you somehow. I would remember you if I'd seen you before, though." Little did she know how she knew the girl, though. This female had once been a playmate of her daughter Dierdre, and the sibling of her now deceased mate Lucifer. Daughter of her friend Noah, and his mate Summer. She knew the female and her family well, although she didn't realize it.

Messages In This Thread