ask me over and over
((WC:334))
She had yet to find a room. She wasn't worried about it just yet. She had time before snow started falling. She was sitting on the stone wall in the field near her lavender, doodling in her notebook. Her gaze drifted to the house, remembering the good times when they had first come to the lands. Things had seemed so bleak back then, fresh from the fire, not knowing if anyone survived or not. She had been lucky, mostly. Her boys had been unharmed, her mate had been unharmed. How different would life have been if Lucifer had died in the fire? She blamed him for a lot of what went wrong. She knew she was at fault for a lot of things that went wrong, but he was just as much so. She glanced at her notebook, seeing the familiar face of her now deceased ex-mate. It was depressing, but relieving, to know he was gone. Tal didn't give them details, but she didn't need them. Lucifer had ruined Noah, nearly destroyed herself. She loved who he'd once been, but things had never been the same after the boys had been born.

She shut the notebook, looking up at the sky. She let out a slow breath. Life was going by so fast, it seemed. The older she got the quicker it went. Her son was a father, had a mate. She didn't know whatever had happened to her oldest daughter, nor her youngest. Dierdre had vanished after the fire. And she had left Sora with Budha. She didn't know where Willow was, either. She supposed she should feel like a bad mother, but she didn't. Tal and Noah had turned out as good adults, regardless of their poor parents. She stood, shaking herself, and stretching. She let out a large yawn as she stretched. She looked up at the manor again, smiling gently and shaking her head. It was ironic that she would end up here, at the same place she began.
[html]

The calico she wolf had been finding her-self spending more and more time thinking about how life would be with having a female as a mate. She knew that Soran had said that it would not prevent her from having pups, like her Aunt had wished, but Charm was utterly sickened by the thought of having a litter of pups. The whole idea of getting super fat, turning into a rolling fluffy ball that goes useless to everyone in the pack for at least three months just was sick to her. However, the female did want to honor her aunt’s request. It was a very hard place for her to be in never the less.

The female reached up as played with a tassel of her braided hair. As the female sat there on the step thinking of what to do with her life, should she go after her heart wanted or should she follow her brain. She was so lost. She sighed as she shifted around on the step as she looked around, her soft purple eyes looking into the sky, wishing and hoping that somewhere out there her father was there, and he was looking out for her in his own way. She would have loved to have gotten to know the male that fathered her, but fate seemed to not want her to have any male in her life to look up to.

Standing up the soft brown paws stepped upon the ground, seeing the white lady sitting there Charm stopped, she gave a nod to the lady. ”You look lonely..” Charm wasn’t sure what to say, but sitting there alone no matter who you where was never a good thing, nor always a welcoming thing.

[/html]
Deuce looked up, giving the calico female a soft smile. There was something familiar about her, and yet she was a stranger. The once leader wasn't the kind to turn her back on a friendly face, though, so she answered the female. "Not so much lonely as I am feeling pensive. I'm Deuce. Pleasure to meet you, miss." She studied the female with a warm smile, her posture easy and relaxed. Her tail wagged slightly behind her, an absent reaction to meeting a new face. She had missed being around other wolves. Yes, she missed her daughter Sora, but the young female was in good hands.

In her heart of hearts, she hoped and wished for Sora and Budha to show up here. It would be a lovely surprise to have her daughter and her friend join her. She re-focused on the calico female with the violet eyes, cocking her head slightly. "I feel like I know you somehow. I would remember you if I'd seen you before, though." Little did she know how she knew the girl, though. This female had once been a playmate of her daughter Dierdre, and the sibling of her now deceased mate Lucifer. Daughter of her friend Noah, and his mate Summer. She knew the female and her family well, although she didn't realize it.