[M] Crossing barbed wire lines
[html]

Aruuuuuu! Let's make this work! >Big Grin Also I guess we can assume he's a bit scuffed up from capturing Gotham, but I have no idea of injuries so I will be vaaaaaague :B

Capturing that intruder the other night had gotten Gregor's blood pumping. There hadn't been much of a challenge in it, but that hardly mattered to him; He was hardly concerned with whether or not the fights he got into were "fair". Equality didn't factor into war and the mountainous wolf was not programmed to think that way. Even when he was little he had done substantial harm to his younger siblings, going so far as to maim one and even kill another. That was when he had finally been cast out from his family. Maybe a long time ago he had resented his mother for liking those little weak things more than him, but such feelings were long gone now. He did not regret what he had done to them. Gregor never regretted any of the horrible things he did.

The sun soaked into his coat of dark granite as he walked aimlessly around the AniWayan lands. Things were too quiet. They really called this a war? Gregor had to admit himself disappointed with the lack of rape and pillage. That's what he had come here for and so far he had only gotten one measly skirmish and capture. However a white shape flashed in the near distance and his ears perked forward. The giant had been informed of the appearances of the fugitives when he had arrived, and this little girl sneaking about appeared to match one of them. Was the little flower really so foolish as to have returned here? The Mountain licked his chops in anticipation as his nearly nine foot form walked towards her, a dark hunger in his bronze eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread