Joining the party!
[html]

Wait, what? She sensed the danger before it became obvious, though she'd hoped it'd be some sort of suspicion... not a capture. The lesser male came forward, drawing a knife and speaking cruely. Sky stepped back, fur on end and teeth bared instantly, ears snapping back. The fuck do you think you're- hey! She'd made one grave mistake in coming; she still couldn't fight worth a damn in her optime form and the moment that knife was near her neck, she knew shifting wasn't an option. Too slow.

She didn't struggle much as the man secured her arms, though she did snap at his hand once or twice, growling the entire time. At Maska's words and sneer, the rope intended for her arms... well, at the very least, she'd put up enough of a fight to remind them she wasn't some pitiful little whelp.

It was Sanja that snarled, lips drawn back fully and hackles on full end. You're making a huge mistake, uchafu mbwa.. Mark me, you'll regret choosing to make an enemy out of me. Sky would've kept her mouth shut, but Sanja, that damned dark voice, was screaming too loud for her to ignore.

It took her entire will not to fight back, keeping herself limited to tainted venom in her words instead of her claws.

The excitement had already spooked Queen, who turned to flee into the woods, not at all willing to be a part of this mess. She wouldn't stray far, knowing full well who her rider was by now, but a horse knew what danger was; a snarling wolf? Danger.

Word Count :: 000 oshnap. Hover for Swahili translations. Sky barks but restrains from biting for now.

table by Cactus

<style>
.whitelies2 { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2nsm42v.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:350px 0px 10px 15px; color:#73b9ca; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.whitelies2 b { color:#FFFFFF; }
.whitelies2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.whitelies2 p.ooc { color:#FFFFFF; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread