Joining the party!
[html]

It was time to put on her best possible poker face. Sky rode along a well worn path leading to the borders that belonged to AniWaya, bare-back on her new partner in crime, Queen. It had already been days since she'd been home and that was just how she wanted it to be. The scent of d'Arte had all but vanished. As far as anyone could tell, she was a loner once more. Her mission? To join AniWaya as a hopeful member. Her true cause? To kill Maska, the tyrant that had since caused the pack's turmoil upon ranking. She'd learned her lines, she had her weapon, she had her mask. Now it was time to play the part.

Queen brought her up to the borders of the 'new' pack, halting with a few clicks from her rider. Sky sucked in a deep breath and decided not to hesitate. She howled, long and sweet. With any luck, they'd welcome her despite her heritage. She had just the plan for that too, if Maska brought it up; dogs were vermine and she hated her father for it. Worn in her ears, both of them, were rings holding both erect despite the usual flop her right ear tended to have. It felt odd, but this way she at least looked more wolf.

She slid off of Queen carefully, holding her steady as she waited, blue eyes scanning the area. Her mind was buzzing for now but she felt confident; she'd be behind the borders as a welcomed member by midnight.

• § : : OOC : : § •
Sky's looking to join as a Kunikoti, though her real intentions aren't all that great. I sent a PM to the AniWaya account about her intentions. Hopefully, for now, Sky can call herself a member of AniWaya? (Who knows where things will go from here. :o This isn't the best laid plan.) Hopefully this is okay.

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Captured you are! ;D the PNCP is named Armis.

He quite liked taking to horseback and riding around by himself. Sikaytavo did not agree - argued that it was a simpleman's life, but Maska did not listen. The hare spun off then, and would not return later in the evening, to his "unworthy" companion. But, the longer Maska stayed here, the longer he came to enjoy the scenery. Rarely, however, did he venture outside the safety of the Village, which was why this day he was not alone. He wanted to inspect the fences, to see if they could be of use to fortify in the case of attacks. The Guardian was mute as they rode together, the former some distance ahead of the councilman. The latter would simply gaze at the beauty around him, the dying leaves, while his mount took him where he needed to go, following well-trodden paths.

For some time the point of the trip slipped the male's mind, until the Guardian shouted back at him to speed up. He'd found something? As his mount cleared the thickest vegetation and he was faced with flatter ground, he could see the fences. More importantly, he could see a figure ahead. Drawing closer, Maska could more clearly see what it was he was looking at, and he frowned. "What is this?" he demanded from the Guardian, who hesitated before reluctantly turning his eyes on the stranger. "My leader wishes to know your purpose in being here," he stated politely, and Maska scoffed, turning his horse partly away from his servant.

[/html]
[html]

She was 'welcomed' by a pair of men, one on foot and the other on horse back. The one on the horse didn't seem happy with her being there and she had no doubt in her mind that this vile creature must've been Maska himself. The one of foot, however, kept a steady, polite tone, one in which she appreciated kindly. She kept her best game face on and addressed them both evenly.

My name is Sky, this is Queen. A quick introduction for her faithful mare, who'd already chosen to dislike the situation by indication of her laid-back ears. I come in hopes of joining AniWaya. I've heard great things about the traditions and ways of life here from wanderers and I'd hoped to add my own chapter. She lowered her head respectively, keeping a politely submissive posture despite the nagging instinct not to.

She took a moment after speaking to take in the scents of the two males, their appearances, their postures, everything she could. Cool blue eyes hovered over both of them from under blond bangs and she memorized each marking that she could see, their scents stored for later. Maska. It had to be him; he just gave her the worst vibe she'd felt since... Argul. We'll destroy him together, now keep your mask on, Sky. Sanja, that dark voice, reminded her evenly in her head. She did just that, waiting patiently for a response from either man.

Word Count :: 000 Respectful, Deceiving... let's get this party started. Big Grin

table by Cactus

<style>
.whitelies2 { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2nsm42v.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:350px 0px 10px 15px; color:#73b9ca; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.whitelies2 b { color:#FFFFFF; }
.whitelies2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.whitelies2 p.ooc { color:#FFFFFF; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Hover AniWayan for translation.

The treacherous wench smoothed her voice and body, and bowed her head as if she was worthy of treading on their land. As if she was worth his time to even look at. Maska, already disappointed in his servant's lack of judgment, hissed at him in AniWayan. "Tlasgoyitsanvta nasgiageyv agatiha gadaha" Armis would know what to do - Maska had informed them all on procedures when it came to types like her. From atop the mount he sat still, calmer now, impatiently waiting for his Guardian to seize her and staring her down meanwhile. Armis hesitated before speaking again, slowly, as he reached for the knife in his belt. "You should perhaps have listened to rumors before coming here. My leader has good use for those like you". Swiftly, like the trained warrior he was, he moved to grab her arms and keep her still, his knife outstretched and aiming for her neck. "Though not in the sense you intended, I'm sure." He wouldn't kill her; what use were prisoners if they were dead? Maska spoke then, and finally to the stranger. "You would have been clever to stay away. I suppose I should not have expected cleverness. You are all the same, you know - so dumb. At least now you'll be useful." Sneering, Maska untied a roll of rope from the back of the mount's saddle and tossed it on the ground in front of the Guardian. Armis knew what to do with it, and he also knew that his leader did not intend to help him even for a second.

[/html]
[html]

Wait, what? She sensed the danger before it became obvious, though she'd hoped it'd be some sort of suspicion... not a capture. The lesser male came forward, drawing a knife and speaking cruely. Sky stepped back, fur on end and teeth bared instantly, ears snapping back. The fuck do you think you're- hey! She'd made one grave mistake in coming; she still couldn't fight worth a damn in her optime form and the moment that knife was near her neck, she knew shifting wasn't an option. Too slow.

She didn't struggle much as the man secured her arms, though she did snap at his hand once or twice, growling the entire time. At Maska's words and sneer, the rope intended for her arms... well, at the very least, she'd put up enough of a fight to remind them she wasn't some pitiful little whelp.

It was Sanja that snarled, lips drawn back fully and hackles on full end. You're making a huge mistake, uchafu mbwa.. Mark me, you'll regret choosing to make an enemy out of me. Sky would've kept her mouth shut, but Sanja, that damned dark voice, was screaming too loud for her to ignore.

It took her entire will not to fight back, keeping herself limited to tainted venom in her words instead of her claws.

The excitement had already spooked Queen, who turned to flee into the woods, not at all willing to be a part of this mess. She wouldn't stray far, knowing full well who her rider was by now, but a horse knew what danger was; a snarling wolf? Danger.

Word Count :: 000 oshnap. Hover for Swahili translations. Sky barks but restrains from biting for now.

table by Cactus

<style>
.whitelies2 { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2nsm42v.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:350px 0px 10px 15px; color:#73b9ca; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.whitelies2 b { color:#FFFFFF; }
.whitelies2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.whitelies2 p.ooc { color:#FFFFFF; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]