I caught myself
[html]

Word Count → 540 :: OOC: zera'im please

Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself
From saying something I never should have thought.

Panda had taken a liking to the horse she had taken from the Anathema caves. It was a mare whom had not been owned by any of the particular pack members and she seemed to be rather unruly at times. Panda had several conversations with the mare, for a while now, and the mare had been disappointed that she did not trust others to ride her, nor to really handle her. They took good care of her, especially that albino male, but she felt like she could be of more help to the pack if someone got to know her. Panda was that woman to get to know the paint mare, and Panda had asked the mare if she could use her, and then maybe later own her when she could get into contact with Naniko. The mare agreed to these words, and from then, Panda had been regularly taking the mare out on rides. Venom had been following along on the only stallion within the caves that were for the horses. This is what they were doing this morning, riding out of Anathema lands on their steeds.

Panda had been more apt to leaving the pack lands recently. She did have her days of depression, of deep depression because of the lose of her unborn children, but then she would have those days where she wanted to never be in the dark caves ever again. This was one of those days, and she found herself and her soul mate riding out of the packlands with ease. She hoped that her healing would not need her to be close by because she didn't plan on coming back to the lands so easily. Venom would more than likely be the one whom tells her that it was time to go home. Was it really even home anymore? Panda felt uneasy around the caves that were not protected by her and her runes and energy. She sighed lightly as she thought about it and she rode along. You really couldn't make a home unless your heart was there, and Panda was starting to think that her heart had drifted elsewhere. She needed to meditate and see where her path was heading to, because right now, she felt her path had come to an abrupt halt.

She'd possibly hate herself for leaving the pack she committed her blood to, not only because of that fact, but Anathema seemed to be a place that frequently needed a healer, if not for injuries than for births. She bit her lip when she thought about birth and she whinced lightly and put her hand on her stomach. It made her sad once again, but she did not want to turn back. Those caves were cursed to her right now. She wanted nothing to do with those caves right now, and her steed would bring her to where she didn't need to deal with them. Venom...she called back to him, turning her nose to the male. Is this where we are supposed to be? Like, forever? she asked him, and he cocked his head at her. I don't know Panda. I don't feel like we will be there forever. the male spoke to her truthfully, like he always did.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread