I caught myself
[html]
I love playing Zera

As the two horses neared Zera'im could see that they were not wild but mounted by two Luperci. Her ears shot forward, erect and still. It had been a while since she had seen any of her own kind and was keen on seeing how this meeting would begin and end. It was a male and a female, each set upon a mare and stallion respectively. No wonder Korosk danced like a demon beside her, the scent of mare and the threat of the stallion was nearly too much for him to bear. He let out a loud whinny as they came close and she placed a cream colored paw on his shoulder and made a circular motion, calming his aura.

After her horse had resigned himself to just flicking his tail, Zera'im looked carefully and intensely at the pair, just as they were at her. The aura of these two astounded her; it swirled together in a vortex, nearly combining them into one living creature. They were soul mates, most likely lovers or siblings. The male was guarded, and Zera sensed that he could see her just as well as she him. The female, with her exotic coat, was a little softer and Zera could see that located around her abdomen the color of the aura had shifted to something more dark. She had recently miscarried. Zera'im had seen this many times with young mothers in the past and her heart ached for the monochromatic wolfess.

The woman must have recognized the length of the gaze they all held upon each other and she chided her male companion. Zera'im smiled lightly. These two were good, if not troubled, and she did not even need to use her Evil Eye on them. She would have to make an offering of gratitude later. The black and white wolfess dismounted and greeted her and Zera'im gently raised a hand, "Greetings to you as well, sister." It was interesting that she had used the word "sister" rather than "daughter", but this wolfess seemed like a kindred to her rather than a subordinate.

The wolfess went on to introduce herself as Panda, a perfectly fitting name, and informed Zera that she was close to the borders of a pack. This did not surprise her, she had smelled the ever growing number of individuals as she had drawn nearer, it had only been a matter of time before she stumbled upon a designated territory. Panda offered her a place for the night which surprised Zera slightly for it was unusual for a stranger to so easily be accepted. She stared deeply at the girl for a moment, investigating her aura once more, before answering, "It is true that we are tired and would gladly accept your gracious offer." She took several steps forward, bringing her horse to theirs. Korosk immediately bumped noses with the mare and then briskly greeting the stallion and this brought him back to his mellow self. Zera'im smiled, "Forgive him, he hasn't seen any of his kind since he was but a foal. I go by Zera'im, it is a pleasure to meet you both."

<style>
#nat-tastic01 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic01.table {background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wq5Zs.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#9d8674;padding-bottom:240px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p:first-letter {font-size:60px;float:left;margin:3px;color:#413831;}
#nat-tastic01.table b {color:#ffb000;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
#nat-tastic01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread