I caught myself
[html]
<3

Zera'im felt her essence combine with these two, like an aura soup. It spread about them as if on a breeze and even mingled with the horses. It was very comforting, being around Venom and Panda, their aura's seemed to cleanse her own. She smiled at Panda's compliment but remained silent, still adjusting to their energy. The way these two greeted her almost made her feel revenant and she was glad in it.

When Panda offered to lift some of the load from her horse, Korosk muttered before Zera could even respond. She laughed lightly, like the tinkling of silver bells, "Yes I believe that would be good." She moved to begin releasing some of his burden and motioned for the two to help if they so desired. She first grabbed her bag of energy crystals, the emanating energy of which immediately alerted her to the stone Panda now fingered. It was a small piece of rose quartz, so that confirmed it. Zera'im's keen eyes met her's, "You're a lady of the craft. The spirits have ordained this encounter.", she placed a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder. It had been some time since she had met another Shaman, and another woman no less. This was a very good sign.

She continued to move items from her horse to the others and as she did so she met Venom's gaze. She stared at him intensely but said nothing. His aura was a like a fire, the heat of which was extraordinary. The energy of the rose quartz brought to light his love for Panda and Zera'im felt miniscule in the light of this passion. She smiled warmly at him, relaying with her eyes and aura that she was of no harm to him nor his prize.

<style>
#nat-tastic01 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic01.table {background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wq5Zs.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#9d8674;padding-bottom:240px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p:first-letter {font-size:60px;float:left;margin:3px;color:#413831;}
#nat-tastic01.table b {color:#ffb000;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
#nat-tastic01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread