I caught myself
[html]
dootdeedoo

Zera’im was nearly mesmerized at the way the two of them interacted and when Panda introduced Venom as a holy man it took her a moment to come back to reality. She smiled even more sweetly at Venom then, because he was special in Zera’s mind and she felt that someday they might learn something important from each other. Venom mentioned how the inhabitants of their pack might not understand Zera and she understood this; her power and knowledge sometimes frightened others, and sometimes it could be as small as paranoia and at other times it could be as bad as an inquisition. Zera’im did not want to cause grief to anyone so she was glad that Panda and Venom knew of place that they could commune together quietly that night.

Once the possessions had been evenly dispersed among the horses Zera’im took hold of Korosk’s dark leather reins and held a hand forward, “Lead the way, we shall talk as we journey, for I sense you have as many questions of me as I of you.” It was true that she had journeyed over the mountains to find more knowledge and perhaps even a place to dwindle into the life hereafter; Zera’im was getting on in years, the acme of her spiritual power was near its waning point and she wished to fulfill whatever was left of the Great Spirit’s destiny for her. That she had found these two, Venom and Panda, was nothing less than a blessing and sign that she was on the right path.

She moved in silence beside them, her cloak brushing against the ground like a whisper; the soft, rhythmic beat of the butt of her scythe as she walked added a heartbeat quality to the stroll; her long fur waved gently in the breeze; she felt alive. Her mismatched eyes once again caught sight of the sickle moon, still low in the bright sky. Yes, she would definitely have to make a burnt offering to Luna as soon as they settled.

<style>
#nat-tastic01 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic01.table {background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wq5Zs.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#9d8674;padding-bottom:240px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p:first-letter {font-size:50px;float:left;margin:3px;color:#413831;}
#nat-tastic01.table b {color:#ffb000;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
#nat-tastic01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread