I caught myself
[html]
Whoo long post! / + 526

The questions began immediately after the group had begun to move. Panda and Zera’im walked beside each other, leading their respective horses, and Venom trailed behind. The first question was about Zera’im’s possessions, which was a fair question. In her lifetime Zera had collected and inherited many human artifacts and the majority of them were used for various ceremonies and rituals. However, there were some that were just plain accessories that served no purpose other than to keep one warm and protected from the elements; such as the cloak about her shoulders, or lend aid in walking and moving away thick brush; such as the scythe. Zera’im answered quickly, These things I have acquired over the years to aid me. Sometimes they were given to me as gifts, she held open her cloak as she said this, and others I have myself found and taken care of for many years. she held forth the scythe, the carefully sharpened blade of which glinted.

She set the butt of the scythe back to the ground in pace with her walking and then noticed a shift in the aura of the young man behind, she did not turn to look, but her inward eye could sense the lust in him. She was flattered, she was not a young pup anymore and had sworn her life to celibacy, but the intensity of the young boy was one that made her want to laugh, which she did inwardly causing her white tipped tail to wag beneath the cloak. Panda however returned his intensity with a little sway of the hips and Zera’im smiled.

Then came the next question, about her stones, a good one for a young shaman to ask. The stones I use are manly quartz, such as yours, though they produce many more forms of energy depending on what the spirits have divined them to. I also use gold, silver, and onyx. These stones hold a life force of their own and can help heal the body and mind. She could feel the energy of the stones pass through the bag and to her as she spoke of them, The majority of these stones were given to me by my mistress. However, the stones seem to find the person of craft, give it time, yours will come to you. she smiled gently at Panda as she spoke.

Panda mentioned also the scythe and Zera merely nodded in response because she could see in the distance their destination. Soon they reached the mouth of the cave and as the two young ones spoke of bats Zera’im quietly removed what remained from the back of her steed and set him loose. Korosk’s massive hooves thundered across the ground as he ran to a nearby dusty spot and immediately made to lie down and roll to his heart’s content. Zera’im chuckled and then turned back to her hosts. Bats are a blessing. They will keep the pest insects from our pelts when the sun finally leaves us. Do not worry Venom, they will not defecate on you as long as you return the favor. She gave him a toothy, very white grin.

<style type="text/css">
.zerra-o1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#416720; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f3b06; }
.zerra-o1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zerra-o1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#3a4f2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kGQwN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 255px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#54713b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zerra-o1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zerra-o1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread