I caught myself
[html]
It’s alright, sorry if I rushed you. Take your time from now on / +266

As the two of them unloaded their horses Zera’im moved into the mouth of the cave to inspect it’s innards. It was dry, warm, and somewhat musty from the bat smell but Zera believed it to be a perfect place for rest and shelter. Panda was by her side, also inspecting, and Zera’im went to answer her question, I come to Nova Scotia from the Dakotas but I was born and raised in New York. she assumed Panda would be familiar with these places, a mistake she sometimes made with Luperci. She sometimes forgot that some of her kind had no knowledge of any of the lands once claimed and named by the humans. And what of you, sister? Have you always lived in Anathema?

Finding a flat and relatively clean slab of stone near the cave entrance Zera’im removed her cloak and laid it down as a kind of mat, she then slowly lowered herself down, using her scythe for balance. Her knees shook slightly for the arthritis that plagued her was getting worse now with the weather becoming more cool and damp. When she was settled she let out a sigh of relief and set the scythe down on the floor next to her. Now free of the cloak, her fur was able to breath and it felt marvelous. Reaching for her pack she opened up it worn flap and produced a long pipe, engraved with the Zodiacs, and a small cloth bag, which reeked of skunky marijuana goodness. She looked up at Panda, Mind if I smoke? The herb helps ease my stiffness.

<style type="text/css">
.zerra-o2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#549794; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #75a144; }
.zerra-o2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zerra-o2 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#92c074; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8hNQL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61965a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zerra-o2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zerra-o2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread