Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

Hahaha. Falling in love is silly? LOL I agree though, they're adorable and remind me a lot of Simba and Nala from Lion King. <3 (523 words)

Liam was overall a friendly kind of guy. He had some trust issues when first meeting strangers and had always had abandonment issues – especially after Noah's departure – but yes, Liam was definitely friendly. He loved to meet new people and play around, make up new games and create new things. He loved to have fun and get into shameless trouble here and there... sure he was getting really big, as big as the average adult, but he was truly still an oversized puppy. He hadn't lived through any big dramatic event yet. The innocence had yet to leave his blue and green eyes, the smile on his wolfy face genuine and kind. If one thing was for sure, he did not tire of his friends very easily – if ever. Sure, his siblings were taking up an incredibly large part of his mind right now but Robin was growing to be just as important to him and her worries were pointless. Of course, Liam wasn't about to say that flat out because it would probably sound rude.

So instead he just poked her furry face with his damp nose, a grin on his face as he attempted to erase the concern out of her eyes. “Of course we will, I promise! Our adventures are only just getting started, fair warrior! Maybe one day we'll go on real adventures all over the land!” he said excitedly. “If ever your mom and dad have more pups, do you promise to be best friends forever?” he asked her in return. He wasn't truly worried, but it would definitely reassure him to know that no matter what they would both always have each other's backs.

Liam wasn't sure he liked this whole mushy business very much. Talking about his feelings like that to Robin felt weird. Sure, he liked her and he knew she liked him too... they were friends and they had fun playing together. Was it really necessary for them to talk about it? Thankfully they didn't have to for long though because they were talking about their game again. “Oh yes, that's exactly what they want us to do! And we can't let them, no way!” Liam said, glancing up at the sunny sky. In his mind's eye he saw the entire Court forever drenched in darkness and he mentally shuttered. The sun was great and he did not want vampires to take it away. They wrestled a little bit for a few seconds; mostly Liam was trying to keep Robin from wriggling free, until she did something that made him wince. After all, he was still a young male.

“Urck!” he said as he felt her warm tongue on his face. He didn't know whether to be disgusted or... or... something else. After considering it for about a millisecond, he decided that disgust was the right emotion. It didn't take long after that for Liam to roll off the patchwork girl, playfully poking her with his nose again. “Fine, you win this time but I'll get you back!” he chanted as he shook his head lightly.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread