Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, the lack of the laptop is driving me mad XD WC: 755

The small patchwork girl was really enjoying the company of the slightly older male; the pair of them were going to make quite a formidable team in the future. Robin could picture the pair now, playing and adventuring their way across the lands, making a name for themselves as some of the greatest explorers ever to be known. Always making time to protect the weak and needy of course though, that was important, it was an ideal that Robin had learnt from her favourite story book character, he had always made sure to protect those that needed his help, even if that meant that he had to do things that were not necessarily within the law; the morality was right though, so Robin modelled herself on him. She also modelled herself on her father as well, of course, the ochre Knight was her hero, he always would be, her father was an upstanding member of the pack after all. The small female wanted the male to be her friend forever, which was the subject of worry at the moment. Liam soon quashed those worries though, speaking about his plans, it seemed that they matched the young squire's own plans as well, the young girl grinned as he spoke. So they really would be friends forever! Robin was delighted, already she could not imagine not having the brown male around, he was soon becoming her closest friend. The little female grinned and watched his face; he asked if she would always be his friend forever as well.
"Of course I will always be your friend! We'll be friends forever, I promise." Robin replied, her tail wagging as she looked at the older male. She gave him a prod with her nose in return to Liam's own nose prod.
"If I have any more siblings they might be a lot more like Felicity anyway, to balance it out. Do you want brothers or sisters?" Robin asked, suddenly curious as to what the male might want, Robin herself thought that she might prefer to have brothers, she loved Fee dearly, but she was a very girly girl and she had begun to find that their interests were not very similar at all, perhaps when they were a little older then they might find that they would have closer interests again.

The young male added more to the game again and the small female's tail wagged, oh indeed it was wonderful to have the male in her life, he was turning out to be a wonderful playmate for the young girl, she hoped that they would always be this way, that they would always play together. Robin nodded furiously as the male spoke; she knew that the vampires would indeed enslave their pack mates and force them to build a magnificent shelter over the lands, meaning that they would always be able to walk around without the sun's rays touching them. The small girl shuddered as well as she thought of the lands being dark and cold always, she would hate that indeed! Robin loved the sunshine, she did not mind the rain either, but she could not imagine the lands without any sun, always fumbling around in the dark, stumbling this way and that, even though wolves had good night vision she could imagine that walking around in the dark with vampires following you everywhere would be horrible.
"No! We can't allow them to do that at all! We must go and save everyone from the horrible vampires!" The young female replied. The small female grinned as the male leapt off of her, rubbing the spit from his face, making a noise of disgust; Robin was delighted, it worked every time! The young girl giggled and leapt in the air as the male said that she had won the fight.
"Ha ha! Victory!" The little female chanted, grinning at the male, doing a small victory dance around in a circle, she knew that there would be a next time of course and as the male was stronger than her he might just win, but she had a few more tricks up her sleeve yet, she would get the advantage she was sure. Suddenly she paused, lowering herself to the ground, this was the beginning of the game, she crouched low to the ground and pointed.
"Shhh... There are Vampire pirates over there, can you see them? I don't think they've seen us yet." The girl added, looking at Liam, happily falling into her imaginary version of the land.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread