Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

I have tried to reply to this twice, but keep getting to "slobbery tongues of doom" and getting the giggles and having to start reading all over again XD I think that's the best phrase of this thread Big Grin I think these two are so cute together <3 WC: 1039 Apologies for the ramble XD

The younger female was so pleased that Liam had found her today, sure playing alone was fun enough, she had enough imagination to keep herself entertained, and of course she had Scarlett; the large mare was still watching the pair with careful eyes, although she seemed a lot more calm now. In fact the little patchwork girl liked being alone, she enjoyed playing alone, she had even managed to invent an entirely new form of transport today, the cartwheel was something that she was incredibly proud of, she was going to show everyone, she was going to teach everyone, how amazed they would be when they saw that she had discovered this fantastic wheeling transport. But it was great to have some company, always being alone was a horrible thing, she wished that Linden and Fee wanted to play more often, but now they had their own lives, their own plans, sure they played in the evenings, at home, but now she didn't see them around the lands as often as she used to. To have Liam come and play with her was fantastic, it certainly brightened the day. The small female grinned at the larger male as they play fought. She wanted them to be that way for always. The male replied to what she had said with a simple "good", but Robin knew the scale of what he had said, this was a promise, it would bind the two together forever, she knew that just as he did, it was as good as having signed a contract, the pair would always be friends and that was just how it would be. The girl's bi-coloured tail wagged as she looked at him, yes, he was a good choice of friend indeed. The next answer that the male gave was interesting as well, she had assumed that he would have preferred brothers to play with, they were always more keen on playing rough and tumble games and were not as bothered about getting as dirty as girls usually were. She herself was not a girly girl of course, but surely Liam ran the risk of ending up with sisters that were like her own sister, they would be very princess like and they would not want to play rough and tumble games in case they messed their fur up. Robin had always wanted brothers to play with, no matter how much she loved her sister.
“I see, why would you prefer sisters? I have always wanted more brothers myself, boys like to play the way I like to play. Felicity doesn't like to play games like we do, she doesn't like getting messy.” The young female asked, suddenly curious about the way that Liam's mind worked.

At the victory Robin could not help but dance and giggle, she was a very competitive soul, she could not help it, she had always been the one that won the fights when she played with her brother and so she had gotten used to it. That was not to say that she would be a poor loser if she did lose, but everyone liked winning of course. She smiled at the male as he said that she had only won this time, she looked forward to the rematch, she had a fair few tricks left and she would use them all against Liam in order to gain victory, she needed to have some kind of edge after all, the brown male was larger, older and indeed stronger than she was. Her tail wagged a little as she crouched beside him. The male replied that he could see the vampires and that made her happy, she was pleased to have found someone whose imagination matched her own. This was going to be fun indeed. She focused entirely on the spot where the vampires were, the leader was with them, the tallest vampire pirate, sat upon his two headed horse, a large red creature with cruel eyes. She looked at Liam as he spoke, he asked if she had a game plan, he called her "fair warrior", something that caused Robin to blush slightly underneath her patchwork fur, luckily it could not be seen, but she had no idea why it had happened, why would a silly simple phrase from her good friend's mouth make her feel all strange? She felt like she had butterflies zipping around her stomach, fluttering here and there. It was strange and confused the little Aatte, she wrinkled her nose as she tried to figure out what this strange new feeling was. But soon it was shoved from her mind as she decided that this was not the time to attempt to puzzle this out, she would think on it later; now she and the Catori male had much more important things to deal with, things that had pointy teeth and cruel natures. She rubbed her chin as she looked at the enemy, musing what to do, how would they approach so that they could not be seen?
"We could attempt to go around the back of them, we could sneak that way." The small female pointed to a spot to the left of the vampires.
"If we sneak there then I don't think that we'll be seen, hmm... We need weapons." The small female added, noticing a long stick in the grass, of course to her it was not a stick, it was a long shining sword. A large broadsword with a leather bound hilt. The small girl picked it up and passed it to the brown pelted male.
"Here's a sword for you, now something for me." She said with a smiled, looking here and there for another long stick. Soon she saw it, a smile crossed her lips as she crawled towards it, in her mind the stick was a shining, curved sword, ready for killing vampires and protecting the lands. She looked over her shoulder at the male, grinning at him, she lifted the sword and waved it at him, now they were both armed and definitely ready for the battle ahead. The excitement and thrill was starting to build in the small girl, she was ready to go and fight those horrid vampire pirates!

<style type="text/css">
.robincub b {font-weight:bold; color:#607792; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.robincub-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.robincub p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.robincub {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#D7B778; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bincub.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FDFCE7; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A3773A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.robincub-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9C865A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread