Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

You bring out the BEASTLY POST in me! Although still not as big as yours... which by the way isn't rambling - it's ccuuute. ♥ On another note - hahaha glad I could make you laugh. I think yesterday was a humor day for me because your not the first to point out something funny I wrote today. =D (909 words)

Liam had almost forgotten about the dreadfully scary mare. On occasions he would catch her from the corner of his one green eye and find himself a little unnerved, but for the most part Robin did a good job of keeping his attention well away from the animal he was learning to dislike very much. Oh, it wasn't just Scarlett. He had a feeling horses in general were animals he would keep his distance from in the future. They were vicious with those deadly hooves and oddly-shaped teeth – teeth that were meant to eat vegetation. Maybe Liam shouldn't be so bothered, after all he wasn't green and as far as he knew he wasn't rooted to the earthy ground. They were still scary though, after all this one here had nearly murdered Liam when he'd tackled Robin earlier. Scarlett was most definitely out to get him. Just watching with her evil eyes, waiting for the perfect moment to strike... Yes, she was definitely evil, no doubts there.

Brothers were indeed rough – perhaps not as much as horses mind you – but that thought hadn't really crossed Liam's mind when Robin had asked the question. He had enough brothers to play rough with anyway, although Kable was perhaps a little too old to play like that now and Skoll and Hati were just a tad too young for Liam to unleash his full potential on them. Maybe sisters that had Felicity's personality would end up pushing his patience more than anything else, but Liam was a protector by nature and his main desire was to be a protective older brother to the young girls that would be born from his mother's womb in the future. If his mother was finished with pups, then he would be content with just being the 'cool uncle'. Cool uncles were fun too. He only had one nephew now in the form of Jiva, his sister's son, but the two were so close in age that Liam didn't really see Jiva as a nephew – more like another brother or a cousin of sorts. Maybe one day he'd take up the role of a protective father, however the idea of fatherhood wasn't one that occupied Liam's mind much.

When Robin asked him why he wanted sisters, Liam thought of everything that had gone through his mind since he had given his previous answer. “I don't know... I guess some girls are just...” he paused a minute, hoping Robin didn't take any offense in what he was about to say. He suddenly felt relieved that he had used the word 'some'. “...less likely to tear me in halves for being over-protective.” he told her with a playful smirk. “I mean – I know what two brothers are like; I had Noah. It's rough n' tough all the time and... sure it's a lot of fun, but I like the feeling that one day she'll look up to me and be proud that I'm her brother.” he paused, 'she referring to the figurative sister that may or may not be Lottie. “You and Linden are pretty close, right? It's a different relationship than you and Felicity... I just don't know how else to explain it. I like to play and brothers are great for that but...” he drifted off, shrugging. He couldn't really explain his thoughts. Besides, he felt kind of foolish now. His theory, his desire to be 'the protective older brother' just felt sappy and the last thing Liam wanted to be, especially around rough n' tough Robin, was sappy. I mean come on! Sappiness and losing play-fights? That just wasn't cool. Not cool at all! Liam was going to look like a wimpy girl if he kept it up!

Odd how he really cared about her impression of him. Usually he wasn't all that self-conscious. Oh well. Must be his competitive side again. But for now they crouched side by side, Liam completely oblivious to the momentary change of emotions on Robin's part. His eyes were fixed on the Vampires, so even if her blush would have been visible through the patch of creamy fur, he wouldn't have noticed. Why would he? According to his masculine and unromantic mind, his nickname meant absolutely nothing. “Oh, that could work. Attack them from behind.” Liam agreed with a solid nod as his eyes darted to the spot where she was now pointing at. In one agile gesture Liam took the stick!sword Robin tossed at him. “Thank you.” he said and waved the weapon around aimlessly, as if preparing himself for an intense battle.

“Good.” Liam half-whispered as Robin waved her own newly found weapon at him. “We're ready to save our lands from the vicious enemies and be heroes! he said silently, crawling towards her with his sword in his right hand. He glanced at the vampires discretely, nodding at Robin in a sign that meant 'let's go'. It was time to put their training – well, so maybe play-fighting wasn't training per say, but for their game it was – to the test and defeat the low-lives that were trying to mess with Cour des Miracles. The young wolves would not let that happen. They were fair, noble and dutiful soldiers – true warriors. They were proud to serve and protect their pack... even if it just so happened to be all in their head.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread