Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

I am so, so sorry for making you wait on this, it's been a rubbish two weeks for business and then the internet went down, I am sorry hun!!! *feels terrible* And yes, I have some awesome plans for them, Marie, who plays Ayita says she wants them to get married XD WC: 900

The young patchwork girl smiled up the elder boy as he thanked her, she had meant every word of what she had said, she genuinely thought that any child would be proud to have Liam as an brother, he was a wonderful male. The male with bi coloured eyes was a brave male, protective and caring of those who he was near to, especially his mother when she had been pregnant, he had been very protective of her even around Robin. This was a trait that the young female admired, the way that Liam cared for his family, especially when they were in a vulnerable state. The little female's tail wagged as she looked up at the elder male, she was happy to have him as a friend, even if he did cause that strange swirly feeling in her stomach sometimes, especially when he said very nice things to her; she did not know why that was and why it only ever happened when he said things like that. Sometimes Linden or Felicity would be nice to her but it never enticed any such feeling in her, perhaps it was some strange friendship or companionship type feeling? Of course the little female had no idea about feelings of love, well not romantic love, well not yet at least as she was a very young creature. But she enjoyed spending time with the male and that was all that mattered in her mind, he was becoming her best friend very quickly and Robin was pretty sure that they would be friends forever. The young patchwork girl grinned and giggled as the male fell into an embarrassed lapse, it seemed that the idea that he hoped to protect his little sisters embarrassed him, this amused the small girl greatly; now she knew how to tease him! This was fantastic, she enjoyed playfully teasing Linden often as well, watching the ochre fur seem to darken as he began to blush. The male returned her head bump with a playful push and the small girl wobbled slightly, falling onto her bottom as she did so, she let out a loud giggle as she did so, her tail wagging as she looked up at the male. She grinned at him as she moved back to her feet, giving the male a little push back and giggling.
"I am sure that I will feel the same, I already feel that way about Fee anyway, she's so small and scared of things, I have to rescue her from the monster under the stairs quite often you know." She replied, her tail still wagging as she looked at the male.
"I'm only teasing Liam, I am sure that you aren't that big a softie really." The young female added, the truth was that many heroes were big softies when it came to their families, her father was a Knight and a brave male, but he could still go all mushy when it came to his children and siblings, Robin knew that well enough, she could wrap him around her little finger when she wanted to.

The young female smiled as the conversation turned back to the vicious vampires that were currently plotting a terrible attack on the lands. The small female watched them with large blue eyes, they seemed to be scanning the land, looking for anyone that might foil their plans, luckily as the pair were still small and crouched they had not been seen yet. Robin stared straight ahead but a small bi-coloured ear twitched to catch the sound of Liam speaking, she nodded as he did so; there were indeed three of the large guards on their even larger horses. She was not sure how they would attack them from here, there were only two of them after all, even if they were brave and strong and willing to do anything to save the lands from the horrible invaders. The patchwork girl watched them carefully, looking more closely at them, their large red eyes, their pale skin, their sharp fangs, they were truly grotesque to look at properly. She wrinkled her nose and shook her head at them, what strange creatures they were, why on earth was it that they had to look that way, then again she supposed that if they were cute and fluffy then they would not make very good baddies, no-one was ever scared of an enemy that was small and fluffy; then again that would be a very good surprise, no-one would ever suspect the small bunny rabbit of being the enemy that was attacking the lands. The small female smiled at the male, turning back to look at him as he suggested that they might want to split up and be a distraction, that way they could take the leader unawares when the guards were distracted. She smiled at her friend.
"That sounds like a great idea, I'm faster at running than you probably and you're stronger than me, so I'll run over there and be the distraction and you can attack the leader, ok?" The patchwork girl replied, taking charge of the situation. She crawled a little way away from the male and then let out a war cry, leaping to her feet and starting to run. Already she could feel six red eyes on her back, well it seemed that she had gotten the guard's attention alright!

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread