Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

Well that makes two of us – the whole internet thing I mean. Mine went down last Sunday and I just got it back a few hours ago. No worries on the wait, your post is still all filled up with awesomeness! Marie also said she thought Robin/Liam pups would be the cutest, adorable-est thing ever... =D Quite frankly, I agree. LOL ♥ (813 words)

If Liam would have been able to read Robin's mind, he would have probably shrunk to the point of not existing anymore due to embarrassment. He had never really seen himself as a 'really great guy'. He had no idea what he wanted to do with his life, something that had always gotten him down. Looking at his father who was the King, and at his older sister 'Mara who had a son and mate, not to mention a high rank in the Cavalry tier, he just didn't know how to climb up to their level. He wanted to make his family proud, but when he looked at himself he sure didn't see what Robin seemed to see. He just saw 'Vigilante's son'. He didn't see anything special and he was worried that he would grow older and not find his true calling. Just her words though – the fact that she thought her siblings were happy to have him as a brother, made him grateful to have Robin as a friend. She was the one to be proud of though. She was already a little warrior, her ambitious dreams pushing her to do amazing things. Even now, at such a tender age, Liam knew she would be amazing one day. She already was amazing. For now though they were going to stay young a little longer and enjoy each other's company.

Liam chuckled, his chest moving to the rhythm of his laugh. His eyes lingered on the female as she fell to the floor, staying on her until she was on her feet again. A smile forever lingered on his dark, wolfish lips. “I know you are, and I am too.” he said when she told him she was only teasing with him. “I guess sometimes it's good though, to have some soft spots.” he added with a light shrug, as though he really couldn't care less about how hard or soft he happened to be. “Being all hard wouldn't be all that pleasant, really.” he admitted. He was a little bit squishy – especially around his belly area – and found that he was pretty comfortable. His mom's belly (when she wasn't pregnant) was squishy too and he remembered when he'd been younger. She would pick him up, or sometimes he would fall asleep leaning against her, and he would find her very much comfy. Noah had been pretty comfy too. The two had often slept alongside each other at night when they'd been real young and they had provided each other with nice, fluffy pillows.

The ugly Vampire Hunters? Now Liam doubted they were fluffy and squishy. To be honest he didn't really want to find out if they made comfortable pillows or not. They were a huge threat and they were likely to dominate the entire pack-lands if the two fierce little warriors didn't do something about them. He turned his head to look at Robin again when she added to his idea; she was probably right by assuming she was faster. She had less weight to carry around with her and her body was shaped like a runner's, unlike his own broad, muscular frame. However, considering his gender and advantage in size, he also knew she was right in assuming he was stronger. They definitely did make a hell of a team, didn't they? Two different builds, two different assets. With a nod of agreement, the Catori boy opened his mouth to speak. “Good luck, fair warrior!” he said, way too cheerful for a wolf throwing himself headfirst into battle – as fictional as said battle may be.

When Robin started to run, Liam did the same. However, he stayed quiet and worked to be a lot more stealthy, making his way in the opposing direction. He kept an eye on Robin the whole time so as to know what she was doing. He knew the guards were focused on Robin and decided that now was his chance. He leaped on the leader of the vampires, his legs landing cat-like on a half-broken tree. Of course, he was imagining a horse, which, as the tree wobbled due to his weight, bucked. It was threatening to send Liam falling to the ground but he kept his balance and swished his sword back and forth, slicing the leader a few times in the chest before realizing the evil creature was rapidly healing from his injury. Liam glanced at Robin – the guards knew about him now so he didn't try to be stealthy. “They can heal themselves! How do we kill them?” he asked. He didn't know about the actual vampires in the books humans had created, but he decided it would be a lot more fun if they didn't die right away. It would give the two young wolves a bigger challenge to overcome.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread