Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

Eek, so short. This is my last post, then. =) Feel free to Power-play Liam leaving, depending on how you choose to close this. So excited for the next! (483 words)

Standing there, Liam thought of his future like this – he would be a good member of the pack, maybe even become King of Cour des Miracles one day following in his father's footsteps. He thought about going on many trips across the lands and discovering new things and meeting new people; perhaps – no wait, definitely – with Robin by his side. Just as a friend though. To be honest he had never thought of anyone as anything more than that. At least not in the romantic sense. He had his parents, his siblings and his fellow pack members. That was all he needed. Besides, he was still young. He didn't have to think about that kind of stuff yet. At least that was as far as he was concerned. Odd how he had thought about being a father and having pups – yet he had never once thought about the fact that having pups required two particular individuals.

But fighting these vampires also required more than one wolf and now that was something Liam could think about. The King's son let out an angry growl as he imagined the two vampires threatening to hurt Robin. He wanted to help her in any way possible – all he had to do now was wait for her word. And then she did tell him to come, dubbing him a brave warrior. Liam gave her a small smile as his insides tingled pleasantly. But then he remembered the vampires and any feeling he'd had about the nickname was pushed aside. After all, their game was much more important... says the romantically awkward male. He was so lucky the vampires weren't attractive females or else he'd probably be screwed. And not the good kind of screwed either.

Liam tightened his grip on his sword and joined Robin in battle, helping her vanquish the remaining evil vampires. He flicked and swiped his sword back and forth, slashing at the beasts. He managed to cut off the heads of the horse but the vampire jumped off its dead companion and leaped at Liam. The Catori male stabbed him with the wooden end of his sword but before the vampire could go up in smoke, he managed to bite Liam. The Chevalier fell to the ground in a heap and let out a short, playful howl. “I was bitten!” he said with false pain as he rolled around. “You'll need to kill me too or else I'll turn into one of them!” he cried out in despair. He dropped his sword and stretched his furry arms out cross-like to show that he had been defeated by the Vampires. Of course the whole thing probably didn't look real at all, for Liam was smirking like a buffoon, and given the grass was tickling his back, he was fidgeting a little too. Very much not dead. Or undead.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread