[J]oining Blind
yes yes, that is me ^^ I dont want to hold you two up, so Mati will leave now and i'll have you titled up. Smile feel free to continue posting after the joining post that follows this one, you two have a good thread happening ... welcome welcome!
[html]

Mati had come to many joiners, meeting them and introducing them to her mother Anu. It was natural for her to travel to the border and greet a lone wolf. But this was a scary and uneasy time, and they had to be weary of those lingering around their territory's lines. Mati watched her ebony grandmother, and saw no unease and listened to her words. I come in the place of my mother. She spoke, slightly stoic in tone. The pain of her adoptive mother's captivity had made her heart harder then before, for she needed to be strong while they battled for her return.

The woman nodded at the introduction and she replied swiftly. I trust your words, and your opinion. She spoke to Soran with a small smile. Then turning to the newcomer Mati spoke, Welcome then Blind, Soran can show you around. If she pleases. I assume she will tell you of the enemies we now have too. Purple gaze glanced at the elder wolfess to confirm that she would indeed let her know of the harsh world they now lived in if she had not already. Eyes back on the new Dreamer she left her with, I hope Crimson Dreams suites you. A soft smile and the woman departed, off to seek their alphess and speak of a new member.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread