DAAAAA! PLAY!
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Being woken up by an excited pup on his chest was not his ideal morning. In fact it was up there with the list of least best things to wake up to. Leaning over to his mate with a breif kiss, he left the room to hunt for his children. He took his time, thinking how much trouble can the get up to in five minutes? It had been a stupid question.

There was some kind of white powder all over the floor. With wide eyes he knelt down to the ground like a feline, scooping up a bit with his finger and inspecting it. Smelling it, eating it. He immediatly recognised it as one of Mizu's drugs. 'Ferrari! Iskander! Here now!' it was a straight order. Everthing they taught them came down to one thing, don't touch mother's medicene. 'What had we told you?'

The jar was unbroken, and he lent down to picked it up. 'Help me clean this up' he said calmly. Mizu would no doubt we upset about the drugs spread over the floor. But he could get more for her. 'Did you two eat any of this?' he asked, he was serious now. 'Answer me and then we can clear up and go play. Give mother some rest, eh?'

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread