DAAAAA! PLAY!
She was out and about again and she was curious about everything. She still walked on shaking legs but had gotten used to exploring the inside of the house. The white lady that was in the house fed her and took care of her and Ferrari loved her. She snuggled down against her, still hungry. She suckled for a little bit before getting up and padding over the sea of bed to the white ladies face. She licked her face softly before jumping down and going over to the brown mass that was her father. "DAAAAAA GE UP!!! PLAY!!!! she said jumping on her father. She climbed up him and bit down on his ear as hard as she could, which wasn't too hard at all beings she was still young and her teeth weren't too sharp. She jumped on him a few more times before sliding off her fathers big form and going to explore the house again or at least attempt to explore the house seeing as the door was shut.

Ferrari took to the room, looking around and poking everything. She found a pot of her mothers herbs and bit off a leaf and chewed it some before spitting it out with a snort before going over to a open jar and knocking it over. It was full of a white powered substance and she rolled in it, giggling as poofs of the white stuff went flying every time she jumped and roll. It wasn't long before Iskander got up and joined her, both of them rolling and playing in the powder. "Isk wa me!" she exclaimed and shook herself out before running to the other side of the room and running at full speed at the powder. She slipped on the mess and slid in circles before coming to a stop in a huge storm of powder, laughing and getting up to do it again. Iskander soon followed suit and they both were sliding down the hard word, trailing powder everywhere.
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Being woken up by an excited pup on his chest was not his ideal morning. In fact it was up there with the list of least best things to wake up to. Leaning over to his mate with a breif kiss, he left the room to hunt for his children. He took his time, thinking how much trouble can the get up to in five minutes? It had been a stupid question.

There was some kind of white powder all over the floor. With wide eyes he knelt down to the ground like a feline, scooping up a bit with his finger and inspecting it. Smelling it, eating it. He immediatly recognised it as one of Mizu's drugs. 'Ferrari! Iskander! Here now!' it was a straight order. Everthing they taught them came down to one thing, don't touch mother's medicene. 'What had we told you?'

The jar was unbroken, and he lent down to picked it up. 'Help me clean this up' he said calmly. Mizu would no doubt we upset about the drugs spread over the floor. But he could get more for her. 'Did you two eat any of this?' he asked, he was serious now. 'Answer me and then we can clear up and go play. Give mother some rest, eh?'

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Ferrari was just about to run to the powder again when she heard her fathers sharp voice making her flinch as she came up to him. Ferrari let her tail droop and kept her eyes low as she and Iskander walked up to their father, covered in powder. "What have we talk you? he asked as Iskander wagged his tail. "It was Ferrari idea Da. She say play Iskander play. Her fault. Iskander knows not to play in Mama's things," he said quick to rat Ferrari out. Her normally chocolate fur was a light brown white color because unlike Iskander who had just sat there for most the time, she had been playing in the spilt powder. "Help me clean this up.... did you two eat any of this? she heard her Da say in the lowest of tones. He was mad at her she knew but she wasn't going to lie to him.

"I tried some of it Da. Pawder no taste good. What is it Da? she asked shaking out her fur and causing a dust cloud of it to go into the air. It was making her body itch and her paws itch and she sat down and started to nibble at the spots that itched the most. "I itch Da. I don't like it." she whined at him. She whimpered and went over to her father and rubbed against him, trying to relieve the itching.
[html]

'Ferrari' he said warningly, 'If you want to get yourself in trouble do not drag Iskander into it!' J'adore shook his head, he never knew it would be this difficult. He turned to his son, kneeling down to him, ruffling his scruf. 'Iskander, go outside and play, but don't go to far'. J'adore stood as he watched the snowy pup dash outside
, using an open window rather than the door. 'Use the door next time!' he shouted out to him, amusement clear in his voice.

He turned to Ferrari, his face clearly full of mild anger. 'Ferrari', his voice was grave and wholy serious. 'Go and get a big drink and wash youself off outside' he ordered. 'I'll start clearing up in here, come back in when you're done and give me a hand'. He knelt down, beginning to sweep the white power into the jar. 'Mizu, jesus, why do you have to leave things around?' he whispered to himself. He finished quickly, placing the jar high above the floor on a shelf. J'adore left his home, to find Ferrari bathing and Iskander sitting on a rock nearby.

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
PP of J'adore coming outside. Tell me if you want it changed Smile

Ferrari shrunk smaller as her father scolded her. She went outside and washed herself off before taking a drink of water. She still itched but the water felt good on her now getting hot fur. She rolled in the bin of water, trying to stop the itch. "I am sorry Da. I still itch... make it stop." she whined as she got out of the water and shook herself out before going over to her Da and rubbing against him again. "Itchy itchy. I don't like it!" she whined to him softly. She went back to help him clean up the mess she had made. She kept her tail down and her ears pinned. She didn't like her fathers anger and she started to whine softly at him. After they had cleaned the mess up she went back outside to lay in the water and relieve the itch. She wasn't feeling too good now. She was hungry now and not feeling too good.

"Isk needs a bath too. He played in it too." she said when she noticed Iskander nibbling at himself. What was in that powder? What is that powder? she thought to herself as she rolled in the water. "DA!!! where are we going today? I wanna see the horsies again." she said when J'adore came outside.
[html]

He didn't know how to stop the itching. So on that front he kept quiet, ignoring her because he could conjure you no answer. Of course he could always propsse that they went and asked Mizu, but she was alseep and J'adore was up so waking her was pointless. And besides the Spaniard should have been watching them better. He wouldn't go to his mate for such reasons, though it was more because he wanted to escape looking like a fool who couldn't even control two small puppies. The worst thing was technically it was only one, Iskander wasn't oo much hassle but his sister was something else.

J'adore turned to his son, 'You better have a wash too, just in case'. Iskander did so, carefully sliding into the water, occasionally ducking under the surface. Ferrari asked him whether or not they were going to see the horses today, he shook his head. 'Not now we aren't' he said, mild anger still in his voice. Iskander whined, but a reassuring look from J'adore setled it. In truth he didn't know what to do today. 'I suppose I could teach you guys how to fight huh?' he said slowly. He needed more training and if he could teach his children perhaps that would be something towards masterdom.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
herp derp its a crap post. sorry i am kinda out of it
At the words fight Ferrari was out of the water and sitting in front of her Da soaking wet but happy, her cream and chocolate tail wagging playfully. She wanted to be like her Da, all strong and fierce and protective. She couldn't wait to walk on two legs but her Da always told her she was too young to shift yet. "Teach me how to fight Da. I wanna protect Mama! she said happily before standing and shaking herself out and messing up her coat. She was ready for what ever her Da had to teach her and she hoped later that he would take her to see the horsies like she wanted to. She liked the horsies.

"Is Mama going to watch us? I like it when Mama watches us. She makes me feel happy and encour....
supports me,"
she said softly looking up at the hulkin form of her father. He was in his optime form and Ferrari had to crane her neck to look up at him. His face was stoic and if Ferrari hadn't seen the smile in his eyes she would have thought him mad at her.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

The sound of cracking bones and tearing muscles filled the clearing as J'adore shifted quickly to his lupus form. Standing lower then before, but still showing an impressive mass over his young children he spoke. And to the children, his voice sounded as if it came from the heavens. 'I will teach you then' he said with a satisfied nod. Heavens, you'll need it. He would teach them basic moves, nothing to venomous or boistrous, anything to instill the common battle sense within their wonderous minds. He would not participate in the childish rumbles though, for fear that he injured the smaller male and his larger sister. Instead he would coach at the sidelines.

Iskander moved closer to his father, seating himself almost on top of the large golden paws. 'Padre' he stated simply, frowning up at the snowy eyed male oddly as he planted himself close. He directed his own apple green orbs towards his sister, 'Madre won't watch' he said confidently. 'She's sleeping'. His words were gentle whispers, deliberation in his voice. J'adore nodded softly, 'We must let her rest remember' he said softly. They knew she had too, but the exact reason they had kept hidden from their gentle minds.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug40 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7f51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.freebaug40 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug40 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#e3ccad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TiZhQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 151px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99785b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug40 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug40 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
Ferrari's happiness almost went away at her brothers comment. "Da I don't understand what's wrong with Ma. She seems alright with me. She feeds me and snuggles me and cleans me. I don't understand...." she said going up to J'adore and going up on her hind legs and putting her forepaws on his chest, her blue eyes big. Her tail wagged softly and she licked his neck softly.

[color=yellow] "Da? Who hurt Ma?"
she asked as Iskander looked up at his father too. They had both wanted to know had hurt their mother. She couldn't pick her up like the woman who nursed her when her mother couldn't. Who was the woman that had held her as a young pup, still with her eyes close. She had no fur but the skin Ferrari remembered was always warm. She had opened her eyes to a green eyed woman. She had taken her first steps with the woman and she had wondered where she went. "Who was the woman who took care of me when Ma couldn't?" she asked softly before sitting.