DAAAAA! PLAY!
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

He didn't know how to stop the itching. So on that front he kept quiet, ignoring her because he could conjure you no answer. Of course he could always propsse that they went and asked Mizu, but she was alseep and J'adore was up so waking her was pointless. And besides the Spaniard should have been watching them better. He wouldn't go to his mate for such reasons, though it was more because he wanted to escape looking like a fool who couldn't even control two small puppies. The worst thing was technically it was only one, Iskander wasn't oo much hassle but his sister was something else.

J'adore turned to his son, 'You better have a wash too, just in case'. Iskander did so, carefully sliding into the water, occasionally ducking under the surface. Ferrari asked him whether or not they were going to see the horses today, he shook his head. 'Not now we aren't' he said, mild anger still in his voice. Iskander whined, but a reassuring look from J'adore setled it. In truth he didn't know what to do today. 'I suppose I could teach you guys how to fight huh?' he said slowly. He needed more training and if he could teach his children perhaps that would be something towards masterdom.

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread