Nothing/Aatte family Wiki confusion
I'm gonna branch this into its own thread after this post (just in case it involves a lot of discussion/direction) and move it to Questions because I thiiiink it would go there? Hit me if I'm wrong. Big Grin

In my opinion, if there isn't already a bloodline/family/etc. page for the Aatte family, one should definitely be made. If all their information is already listed under the Nothing family, then it might have just been a matter of someone putting something in the wrong place by accident. :o Basically, if it doesn't belong there, then feel free to copy and paste it into its own bloodline page and update all links accordingly (e.g. the main page listing all families).

I don't know much about the Nothing family OR the Aatte family, but if they have enough in common, I suppose they could be combined, but that tends to get a little cluttered. Looking at the Nothing family page, I don't see any Aattes there, so I'm kind of confused, but I don't know much about the families so I don't want to go in and try fixing anything. :o

I would avoid redirects, as the Nothing page needs to be filled with the correct information accordingly, and redirects are kind of a pain in the butt. >_>

Do you need/want some help? You know the families better than I do, but it's still quite a bit of work.

Messages In This Thread