Nothing/Aatte family Wiki confusion
I was [html]plundering[/html] wandering through the Wiki and I noticed that the Aatte family is under the Nothing bloodline, I was just wondering as now as far as I know (feel free to jab me with cattle prods if I am wrong) none of the Nothing bloodline that have no Aatte blood are still active in the lands and as there is now a whole section of Aatte's that have no blood from Mr. Hollow Nothing if they should be recategorised? Or should there be another family section made? I was just wondering Smile
I'm gonna branch this into its own thread after this post (just in case it involves a lot of discussion/direction) and move it to Questions because I thiiiink it would go there? Hit me if I'm wrong. Big Grin

In my opinion, if there isn't already a bloodline/family/etc. page for the Aatte family, one should definitely be made. If all their information is already listed under the Nothing family, then it might have just been a matter of someone putting something in the wrong place by accident. :o Basically, if it doesn't belong there, then feel free to copy and paste it into its own bloodline page and update all links accordingly (e.g. the main page listing all families).

I don't know much about the Nothing family OR the Aatte family, but if they have enough in common, I suppose they could be combined, but that tends to get a little cluttered. Looking at the Nothing family page, I don't see any Aattes there, so I'm kind of confused, but I don't know much about the families so I don't want to go in and try fixing anything. :o

I would avoid redirects, as the Nothing page needs to be filled with the correct information accordingly, and redirects are kind of a pain in the butt. >_>

Do you need/want some help? You know the families better than I do, but it's still quite a bit of work.
The Nothing and Aatte families are very closely linked as Hollow is the father if two of Soran's litters, but the name has died out on that side because Soran hated him and didn't want her kids to have his surname (except for Dhalia). I think that the Nothing family page should probably be left alone but there needs to be an Aatte page too probably. I would really appreciate some help on making the page though if that's ok with you? It's all a little confusing to me XD

Edit: I just discovered that some of Raze's nieces and nephews are related to the Nothing line, we are all related somehow! XD
Hi Maddi,

You're welcome to make an Aatte page. Smile The Aatte family isn't listed "under" the Nothing family so to speak. All members of the Nothing family are listed. It just so happens that the majority of the Aatte family is the Nothing family, so there was never a need to distinguish the two.

However, since the Wiki is a collaborative project, there's no reason you couldn't make your own page -- or get someone to help. Smile

Hope that clarifies things a bit. <3
Yes I suppose before there was no call for it. I think I shall make an Aatte page as well, thoughit might take me forever, Maddi fails at coding XD
Hmm, you can copy and paste another family's coding into the Aatte family page and then just edit all the actual text and material. ^^
Now that is a very good idea Lin Smile I shall try that, do you mind if I ask you if I need any help though? Would that be ok?
I did it! I did it! My brain is now soup from learning all the coding but I did it! /proud of self XD