Why...Why...why?
[html]

OOc: Hope you don’t mind me dropping in! ^^

Leon moved swiftly through the trees, his eyes unfocused as he tested his stamina and agility, rushing between trees, leaping rocks and small streams, and finding footholds in rivers to large to jump over. He had risen early to begin this exercise, wanting to test the limits of his Optime form, and was on his second round of the Dreamers territory, everything a blur as he controlled his breathing. His speed was a source of personal pride for the Timber, having desired to inherit the attribute from his mother since he was able to run around the den. He threw himself over another stream and landed, rougher than planned. His left foot landed to short, and sent him into a fall. The male turned his shoulder and rose to continue, a small grin on his lips. The joy of his little game ended when he heard a fairly loud growl from nearby. The Timber's grin disappeared in a flash, and he flew towards the source.

It didn't take the hunter long to find the young girl who had issued the threatening noise, but he slowed himself to a trot when he saw her. She was standing on the bank of the river, her hands behind her back, talking to another wolfess. The older female was obviously a member of the pack, and from the look of things, there was no need to rush in and aggravate the situation. He approached from their sides and sighed. "A growl like that, and here I thought maybe a bear had broken into the borders." He told the girl, his face holding a relaxed smile. Leon recognized her instantly, and felt his heart droop. This was the girl who had been taken captive by Aniwaya, and her exposed skin where the collar had rubber her raw looked painful to him. But he was no doctor, and could offer to help there.

The older female seemed even more distraught over the younger's injuries, and her eyes showed the sorrow she felt. Leon guessed they knew each other, though the growl early made that a shot in the dark. He bowed to the two, remembering to maintain a respectful distance from both woman. "I hope I am not intruding on a private matter. As one of the packs fighters, the growl drew me here immediately. I am Leon ven Liudesys." He said respectfully, hoping he had not insulted either woman in some way.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread