[M] when my dreams shattered.
[html]

I'm so sorry; I've just had the shittiest week in a long time. Will be quicker. Smile Iloveyouguyz.

There were still many places he had not yet seen, so he had chosen to travel northwest from Twilight Vale, toward Dans l'obscurite. He didn't mind thoughtless wandering; it was exciting for him, somehow, not knowing where he would end up. Tonight, a sense of worry was jumbled with calm, making an unidentifiable poison inside him. He didn't know which to feel: fear or relief. Those seeking revenge on Haku could very well hurt the ones he loved, though all were in safe places. Kansas shook his head, wishing there were a way to numb himself, just for a while. He didn't want to think.

The house loomed before him, and the door swung shut with a soft clatter just as he approached. Curious, the young adult carefully entered the dilapidated house, just as a familiar voice rose from one of the nearby rooms. He didn't want to interrupt, but he was certain he had heard Naniko, and... He could not resist. Kansas walked into the room and, to his surprise, found his packmate and relative Lucifer with a bottle of wine in his hand, more bottles sitting innocently beside him. Naniko stood by with a worried look on her angelic face, and Kansas just froze, his bright eyes darting from one wolf to the other.

"Uh... Is everything okay?" He wasn't sure, but he could have sworn there was something alluring about the scent of booze.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread