[M] when my dreams shattered.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
He had to get away, Jazper was left in charge of watching his little brother's. Naniko was asked to poke in to check in once and a while. To make sure that the boys didn't push Jazper around to much and Jazper didn't push the boys around to much. Jazper was on his way of becoming an adult and Lucifer had to allow him to take on duty's of an older child. The father figured needed and wanted to get away. The male took off in a quickly matter after he had let Naniko know that he was going to be out for the night. The male really hadn't hunted for the "wrong" type of stuff in these lands. The male took to the old house, there was sure to be something to drink in there, something to cure the heart ace he was putting him-self though.

Going into the house the shifted male walked though each room till he found it, cases and cases of wine. The black male pulled it out into the main room as he pulled the top off of the cases as he pulled out one of the the 24 bottles, as he sat back with a sigh and started drinking. If there was going to be other's the male was going to make it a party. He was temped on even busting out the pills that he last had when he had raped his ex-mates daughter.
[html]

Par-tayyy. And do you think you could specify where in this territory they are? I'm kinda confused ^^; Flander's Fieldish?

Naniko had waited for a little while before beginning to follow Lucifer, worry welling up in her gut. All of the pups were now old enough to be out on their own, so she wasn't worried about giving Jazper the temporary role of puppysitter for a few hours. It was twilight, anyway, and the three younger boys would be falling asleep soon. She kept a ways behind him, trying to figure out where he was going.

There was something about his words, that he would be out for the night, that made her take the journey out of the lands to follow her friend. She didn't want him to get into any trouble, definitely. Naniko approached slowly, entering the house through the creaking front door. "Lucifer?" She asked quietly, looking around the dark rooms.

[/html]
[html]

I'm so sorry; I've just had the shittiest week in a long time. Will be quicker. Smile Iloveyouguyz.

There were still many places he had not yet seen, so he had chosen to travel northwest from Twilight Vale, toward Dans l'obscurite. He didn't mind thoughtless wandering; it was exciting for him, somehow, not knowing where he would end up. Tonight, a sense of worry was jumbled with calm, making an unidentifiable poison inside him. He didn't know which to feel: fear or relief. Those seeking revenge on Haku could very well hurt the ones he loved, though all were in safe places. Kansas shook his head, wishing there were a way to numb himself, just for a while. He didn't want to think.

The house loomed before him, and the door swung shut with a soft clatter just as he approached. Curious, the young adult carefully entered the dilapidated house, just as a familiar voice rose from one of the nearby rooms. He didn't want to interrupt, but he was certain he had heard Naniko, and... He could not resist. Kansas walked into the room and, to his surprise, found his packmate and relative Lucifer with a bottle of wine in his hand, more bottles sitting innocently beside him. Naniko stood by with a worried look on her angelic face, and Kansas just froze, his bright eyes darting from one wolf to the other.

"Uh... Is everything okay?" He wasn't sure, but he could have sworn there was something alluring about the scent of booze.
[/html]
His life was falling apart no longer was he this male living this happy ever after life. All of his flaws where out for the world to see, Deuce would have no issues telling the world that he wasn't able to be faithful, and that he had no issues playing around on her. He hadn't any clue if she would make up stuff about him just to make him look bad. Lucifer blue eyes looked to the bottle of wine. His eyes hazed over as he just wanted to fall to his knees and cry, but then in the back of his mind he knew that it wouldn't help matter any. The male heard a voice, it broke him out of his thoughts of madness. It was the white female that he just told he was leaving for the night. He looked at her, his eyes spaced out, as he replayed every thing that had happened in the last few nights. The black male gave a laughter of madness as he seen the other white wolf, he knew that the Vale had a few new members, and that this white male was one of them. Lucifer again laughed. This time there was the action of grabbing another bottle pushing the two bottle to the other Vale members that where standing in the house. "Drink!" The male wanted to forget every thing for once again, and get on with his life.
[html]

"Oh! Eh...hello, Kansas" She hadn't realized that the other male was there until he spoke. Really, she wasn't sure if things were okay or not. Lucifer didn't look so good, and she had no idea what he was drinking. Naniko had next to no experience with alchohol, besides the one and only time that she'd found some in the human city. Physe had left some behind in his cabin in the Moaning Woods, but she hadn't actually drank any of that on a regular basis. It had tasted weird.

A bottle was pushed into her hand, and Kansas', and she came farther inside so that the other Vale member could follow in behind her. "Well, since we're already here...we might as well" She said, agreeing. Why not? She sat down on a loveseat, taking a drink.

[/html]
[html]

Kansas was terribly worried. He didn't know what was going on with Lucifer - generally, the alabaster youth kept himself out of the way. He did not enjoy butting in where he didn't belong. But he hadn't expected to see the dark male he'd heard of many times sitting with wine bottles surrounding him, laughing madly. The boy didn't like seeing a pack member like this. It was yet another thing, minor as it was compared to the other things on his mind.

Naniko seemed surprised to see Kansas there, and he wondered if she was displeased. Maybe she was growing tired of him. He shook his head. Haku, his mother, Lucifer, Naniko, death, guilt... Kansas took the bottle from his packmate's outstretched hand. He felt a weird about doing this, having never taken a drink before. But it seemed appropriate to him. At the moment. It was funny that Naniko had consented too, but he was glad. It would have been awkward to drink with someone he barely knew. "Sorry." He offered this without knowing why.

After sitting on the floor, his back against the loveseat and his legs crossed, he pressed the bottle to his lips. Bitter tasting, but warming and pleasant once he swallowed it. He was on the opposite side of the loveseat from Naniko, and he watched her for a few moments as he drank before looking at Lucifer. "This is good," he remarked stupidly.
[/html]
The male pulled out a bottle for him-self. With in all of his madness the male was right back onto the pack of anger, of hate and of self destruction. Though tonight it was all about getting her off his mind, because he frankly lost feelings for her, he had lost his child, his other child was slowly slipping away because of these actions. He was in the process of losing every thing but his pack..That seemed to be his only saving grace that there was left in this mad world...that and drinking. Lucifer sighed as he looked to the other two white pack member that had taken the bottles that was offered up to the, rolling his shoulders the male the male tipped the bottle back as it matched his lips. With a sigh the male looked to his pack members. "I've found when there nothing going on good in my life this stuff helps me deal with my issues."
[html]

"You can sit up here with me, Kansas--I don't bite" She said, taking another long drink. This stuff really had a twang to it, but she was finding that she enjoyed it more and more as she continued drinking it. Now the taste felt familiar on her tongue, and she never wanted to stop consuming it. It was doing something to her, too, and when Lucifer spoke next she laughed, nodding. "Yeah--me too. It's too hard being the leader...some days I just wanna relax. Dierdre's boy is watching the pups...Jazz. That's a funny name...Jazz. I wonder if he named himself, or if his mom named him.."

[/html]
[html]

He felt warmed by the wine, and after several more drinks its bitterness seemed to subside. He felt relaxed and calm, like he could say anything. It was strange, the kind of thing he'd felt only in a few of his dreams. Lucifer gave his own reasons for drinking, and for the first time Kansas pitied the male. He knew very little about what had gone on between Deuce and Lucifer, but the dark male was really pained about whatever that was. Kansas' bright eyes jerked toward Naniko, and he closed them contentedly, listening to her pretty voice. "I'd love to,"
was his response to her invitation, and he slid up onto the loveseat, so close to her that their legs touched slightly.

"Jazz... Huh, I don't really know. It does sound funny though." He laughed a little, then looked over at Naniko. She was so beautiful. He felt desire for her like he never had before, and with the wine in his system this didn't seem so horrible, like it usually did.

[/html]
Any time he got hurt, or was in a low state of depression he often was found drinking, and when other joined buddy nothing good ever comes out of it. Seeing his two friends enjoying the drinks that he had offered up he put the lid back on the crate as he sat down on the box, letting each on of them talk before he started, he lifted his bottle when Naniko said it wasn't no easy task being a leader pointing at her with a nod. Every one expected you to be strong, not to think twice about any thing, but to act for the best of the pack. Well lord knows they all tried but then it came down to the time to do it, some time something stood in there way and prevented them from acting on it. They was that same thought with in the black male's head. Lucifer looked over to the white male, ya know the male wasn't bad looking, and lord knew that Naniko was quite fine her-self. She had the temper when it came down to it to be one little hellion. Lucifer smiled softly with a chuckle. "Ah I don't know...He's a good kid though....just talks to much..."
[html]

She could remember one of the very first times she'd met Lucifer--she'd had Dhalia and Khaden and had been taking them out for a walk. Back then she'd thought that everything and everybody was a threat, and she'd reacted pretty badly to him. He had asked if the two pups were hers, and she'd said no, that she was watching them for her mate.

Tonight she wasn't worried so much about what was going on in her life. Forget the stupid coyotes and all the trouble they always caused...forget worrying about everything like that. Just for once. She had never drank before, so she didn't have much of a resistance to the stuff. She couldn't help but feel the warmth that Kansas brought with him as he settled in beside her and she leaned against him to absorb some more of it, her head resting against his shoulder.

"This is nice. I like this, you guys. And I like you guys! You guys are my best friends. You guys...Lucifer, why aren't you up here? I don't think Kans minds..."She moved over, maneuvering herself until she was sitting on the light male's lap, making room for her dark friend to come up to the loveseat.

[/html]
[html]
Lol, poor Nani. Tongue

He had no clue how hard being a leader was, but it had to be stressful. Maybe this was part of why Naniko had allowed herself to drink. He was concerned for her. She was still so young, yet she did a remarkable job taking care of them all. Kansas knew next to nothing about Lucifer, but that the dark male, too, was a leader of Twilight Vale and therefore had to face similar difficulties. Now that Kansas had a chance to talk to him and actually get a good look at him, he decided that Lucifer was really attractive, too.

He felt bad for the both of them. He wanted to comfort Naniko, and her close proximity to him made him almost shudder with desire for her. She leaned her head against him; he smiled, his eyes half-lidded with relaxation. Naniko requested Lucifer to come up to the couch with them... Kansas scooted a bit closer to the loveseat's arm to make room, although he soon found that he hadn't needed to - next thing he knew, she was in his lap. He'd never been this close to her before. It thrilled him. No, I don' mind a'dall. You're mine too, I - He found his hand on her thigh, his finger gently rubbing the fine fur there. You're both so... great. Kansas' other hand caressed the softness of her neck. He was losing it, fast. The alcohol had lifted a lot of his anxiety and modesty.

[/html]
WC:306

The male laughed, oh how she was right the task of being a leader wasn't something that was as easy as it looked. There was the ranks, there was the food, and there was how members acted with in the packs, and weather or there was fighting between packs, the male stood up, taking a seat near Naniko while his eyes looked over Kansas, with a smile as he tipped the bottle back as his lips smacked, looking at how the male moved so freely over Naniko slender body. The male smiled, as he moved again to be on the ground, his hand found it's way onto Kansas's leg, the male claws brushed though the males own leg. Lucifer had always had a slight thing of other males, but always fought it, he had gave in once with Jasper, and lord did he love it. "Yea know...Kansas..ya rather good lookin'....Nanikow...I've always heal a spucail place in my heart for you...WOAH!! I'm so..drunk, and I'm horny!"

The male placed his head upon the white lady's lap, looking up at her, his blue eyes study her, though would look over to the male with a smile, oh the fun they could have. The fun that he was willing to have. "Kansas...are you horny? I know I am!" Lucifer giggled with a nuzzle into the lady's lap. Watching the other male play with her body. The male other hand held him-self up trying to stop form him falling into her. Thought he thoughts did cross his mind of slipping between her legs and just blaming it on his hand giving out. Sitting down again the male kept his head rested upon her leg, patting around for the bottle he had sat down, his paw found it bring it to his mouth, pulling it away he gave a soft whimper.
[html]
ooc:

Don't make me change my mind.

"I'm not....good lookin? Kansy, am I good lookin???" Maybe Lucifer didn't like her any more. Maybe he didnt' want to be her friend! He liked Kansas too much. But...hmm. They could all be friends together! And good friends helped each other out when they needed it. "I do wanna be yours. I always did! You were too...too...little. You remember that badger, Kansy?? You saved my life! I woulda...bled ta death"

Romantic talk. The hand on her thigh sent light tingles through her, and she laid her head back, enjoying the feeling. There was something about tonight...everything felt so much better, more intense. When Lucifer took another drink she reached for the bottle herself, wanting more.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait again, homeskillets. I is at Ocean City and the internet only works sometimes. Oh and there's a little powerplay here, if that's not cool let me know and I'll change it.

Oh, this felt perfect; he loved having her there in his lap. Her fur was so soft, softening even more the further up her thigh his hand traveled. He began to touch her between her legs before Lucifer started talking. Oh yeah, Kansas needed to be attentive to the handsome leader, too. Claws were digging into his skin; he growled with thrill. He hoped this would go even further; he was having the most fun he’d had in his entire life. You are… so nice, Luc’fer. I… am so horny, haha, it’s great.

He kissed Naniko’s neck. You’re the most good-lookin’ one here. Y’think so? he asked the male. He thought back to the badger thing – he suddenly felt very proud of “saving her.” He loved the way she said it, even though he’d just meant she was his best friend too. But this was way better. Yeah that would’ve been weird… but… When she was finished with the wine, he took the bottle from her and drained it, dropping it to the floor with a slurred laugh. He took hold of her and slipped to the floor with her, so close to Lucifer. He liked how the male looked, and having Naniko so near fueled his arousal even more. He touched the male’s chest before; so solid, he loved it. His grin was playful, drunkenly seductive. He was so ready.

[/html]
The male laughed, as the white male brought the white leader down to the ground, the white male touching him, the black male smiled closing his eyes for a second enjoying the tender touches of another, the black male smiled running his hand along the white male's leg so tenderly, so softly. With so much lust that the dark leader had for the two he wasn't sure how to be have, a new side of Lucifer Sawtooth was setting in, the sweet whine left a sugary taste around his lips. Leaning down the male kissed the white lady's inner thigh past her knees. The male claws twilled around on the white male's leg as he moved it up his side. Kissing her leg one more time the male pulled away looking over to the white male. Placing a hand softly upon the side of the male face as he leaned into him kissing him he was stunning, and he was sexy, and between the two of them they where making Lucifer mad. "Naniko, you are very sexy! So are you Kansas."
[html]

Everything felt so wonderful. She felt like she was floating in a sea of pleasure. The areas where she and Kansas were touching tingled, and she clung onto him, trying to get more from it. She gasped when fingers touched her in the most intimate of places, leaning her hips into it. The usually modest female had no reservations about tonight; this was going to be the best, most fun experience of her life!

"Mmmm..keep going, Kansy." She didn't want to keep anyone out of it, though, so she looked to Lucifer as she was taken down to the floor. He didn't look like he was having any trouble inserting himself into the situation, and she watched eagerly as he kissed Kansas, hands tracing along the dark one's abdomen exploratively. No way was she going to leave Lucifer out of any of this.

[/html]
[html]

Kansas hadn't had an experience like this before. He fleetingly wondered if that was okay, if they could tell. Normally he would have been nervous about whether or not he was doing things right. He smiled; nah, why would it matter? He was actually getting a bit impatient, he wanted "relief" and it was driving him crazy. Even seeing Lucifer's lips on Naniko's leg excited him. His hand stroking the male's chest, he was pulled into the kiss. He loved the feel of the other's mouth on his, and he dug his claws into Lucifer's shoulder to deepen the kiss.

He pulled away, nearly trembling with desire. Maybe his drunkenness and the fact that he was a virgin were making him like this. The youth let his hand explore Naniko's breasts; he leaned in and kissed her there. He didn't want to leave anyone out, either, though the fact that his shameful fantasies about the girl were actually happening naturally made him impatient for her. Kansas leaned back into the handsome male slightly so he could see Naniko's face, looking back at the loveseat and then at her. As he wondered whether the girl shared his idea, his claws roughly stroked Lucifer's upper leg, almost idle.

[/html]
[html]
Posting out of order so that they might get situated :]

Things had been great with Conri, the sex and all, but whatever she was doing here, whatever this was called...it was leaving her breathless. She'd only felt this way with her mate once or twice, and she had forgotten how entirely intoxicating it was. The alchohol was helping things, but she couldn't help but feel that this was supposed to happen. The three of them were good for each other.

Everything stopped for a moment, and all she could hear was the heavy panting coming from both her and the two others. She looked at Kansas for some sort of direction and found his gaze locked on the loveseat. Hell. Why not? She gently pushed the boys away so that she could move, situating herself so that she was bent over the front of it, claws digging into the cushions as she waited expectantly. Her tail moved a bit with anticipation, flicking slowly back and forth.

[/html]
[html]

He just couldn't stop thinking about the fact that this was actually happening to him. Every movement either of them made... He savored it, his pleasure toward it amplified by the alcohol. He couldn't remember ever feeling this calm, like he didn't have to worry about anything. He focussed on the two gorgeous wolves beside him, and the erotic mood of each of them. Kansas wanted them so badly, he almost couldn't stand it.

Naniko caught his gaze. The way she moved toward the couch made him sigh against Lucifer, giving the male a knowing glance when she pulled herself onto the couch, her tail readily flickering back and forth like a teasing flame. Kansas moved toward her, stumbling a little, and kneeled behind her. Her scent made him sigh again, and he placed a hand on each of her hips, holding her there. Her tail moved aside, and Kansas looked back toward Lucifer, biting his lip suggestively and motioning for him to join them. Turning back to Naniko, he moved closer, rubbing against her slightly. And then, with a groan, he was inside her.

[/html]