[M] when my dreams shattered.
[html]

She could remember one of the very first times she'd met Lucifer--she'd had Dhalia and Khaden and had been taking them out for a walk. Back then she'd thought that everything and everybody was a threat, and she'd reacted pretty badly to him. He had asked if the two pups were hers, and she'd said no, that she was watching them for her mate.

Tonight she wasn't worried so much about what was going on in her life. Forget the stupid coyotes and all the trouble they always caused...forget worrying about everything like that. Just for once. She had never drank before, so she didn't have much of a resistance to the stuff. She couldn't help but feel the warmth that Kansas brought with him as he settled in beside her and she leaned against him to absorb some more of it, her head resting against his shoulder.

"This is nice. I like this, you guys. And I like you guys! You guys are my best friends. You guys...Lucifer, why aren't you up here? I don't think Kans minds..."She moved over, maneuvering herself until she was sitting on the light male's lap, making room for her dark friend to come up to the loveseat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread