[M] when my dreams shattered.
[html]
Lol, poor Nani. Tongue

He had no clue how hard being a leader was, but it had to be stressful. Maybe this was part of why Naniko had allowed herself to drink. He was concerned for her. She was still so young, yet she did a remarkable job taking care of them all. Kansas knew next to nothing about Lucifer, but that the dark male, too, was a leader of Twilight Vale and therefore had to face similar difficulties. Now that Kansas had a chance to talk to him and actually get a good look at him, he decided that Lucifer was really attractive, too.

He felt bad for the both of them. He wanted to comfort Naniko, and her close proximity to him made him almost shudder with desire for her. She leaned her head against him; he smiled, his eyes half-lidded with relaxation. Naniko requested Lucifer to come up to the couch with them... Kansas scooted a bit closer to the loveseat's arm to make room, although he soon found that he hadn't needed to - next thing he knew, she was in his lap. He'd never been this close to her before. It thrilled him. No, I don' mind a'dall. You're mine too, I - He found his hand on her thigh, his finger gently rubbing the fine fur there. You're both so... great. Kansas' other hand caressed the softness of her neck. He was losing it, fast. The alcohol had lifted a lot of his anxiety and modesty.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread