[M] when my dreams shattered.
WC:306

The male laughed, oh how she was right the task of being a leader wasn't something that was as easy as it looked. There was the ranks, there was the food, and there was how members acted with in the packs, and weather or there was fighting between packs, the male stood up, taking a seat near Naniko while his eyes looked over Kansas, with a smile as he tipped the bottle back as his lips smacked, looking at how the male moved so freely over Naniko slender body. The male smiled, as he moved again to be on the ground, his hand found it's way onto Kansas's leg, the male claws brushed though the males own leg. Lucifer had always had a slight thing of other males, but always fought it, he had gave in once with Jasper, and lord did he love it. "Yea know...Kansas..ya rather good lookin'....Nanikow...I've always heal a spucail place in my heart for you...WOAH!! I'm so..drunk, and I'm horny!"

The male placed his head upon the white lady's lap, looking up at her, his blue eyes study her, though would look over to the male with a smile, oh the fun they could have. The fun that he was willing to have. "Kansas...are you horny? I know I am!" Lucifer giggled with a nuzzle into the lady's lap. Watching the other male play with her body. The male other hand held him-self up trying to stop form him falling into her. Thought he thoughts did cross his mind of slipping between her legs and just blaming it on his hand giving out. Sitting down again the male kept his head rested upon her leg, patting around for the bottle he had sat down, his paw found it bring it to his mouth, pulling it away he gave a soft whimper.

Messages In This Thread