[M] when my dreams shattered.
[html]
Sorry for the wait again, homeskillets. I is at Ocean City and the internet only works sometimes. Oh and there's a little powerplay here, if that's not cool let me know and I'll change it.

Oh, this felt perfect; he loved having her there in his lap. Her fur was so soft, softening even more the further up her thigh his hand traveled. He began to touch her between her legs before Lucifer started talking. Oh yeah, Kansas needed to be attentive to the handsome leader, too. Claws were digging into his skin; he growled with thrill. He hoped this would go even further; he was having the most fun he’d had in his entire life. You are… so nice, Luc’fer. I… am so horny, haha, it’s great.

He kissed Naniko’s neck. You’re the most good-lookin’ one here. Y’think so? he asked the male. He thought back to the badger thing – he suddenly felt very proud of “saving her.” He loved the way she said it, even though he’d just meant she was his best friend too. But this was way better. Yeah that would’ve been weird… but… When she was finished with the wine, he took the bottle from her and drained it, dropping it to the floor with a slurred laugh. He took hold of her and slipped to the floor with her, so close to Lucifer. He liked how the male looked, and having Naniko so near fueled his arousal even more. He touched the male’s chest before; so solid, he loved it. His grin was playful, drunkenly seductive. He was so ready.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread